+198

Sometimes it seems like half of the TV show Big Time Rush is random screaming and yelling, amirite?

madibs avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
0 6
The voters have decided that madib is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And how would you know?

@SexyMonkey And how would you know?

Heh heh :) I watch it sometimes. Not that much though, for the very reason I posted. It gives me a headache.

madibs avatar madib Yeah You Are +3Reply

YEAH, random screaming and yelling coming out of super sexy guys! Plus, their music is good. Don't be hatin'.

@kayawithpig YEAH, random screaming and yelling coming out of super sexy guys! Plus, their music is good. Don't be hatin'.

Aw, I'm not hatin'. I'm just saying that the show is very loud. I do like a few of their songs, and they are pretty hot.

madibs avatar madib Yeah You Are +6Reply
@madib Aw, I'm not hatin'. I'm just saying that the show is very loud. I do like a few of their songs, and they are pretty hot.

their songs seem to be getting better. The ones on the album that haven't been on the show yet are pretty good.