+601

The only reason Willow Smith's song "Whip My Hair" was so successful was because she is Will Smith's daughter, amirite?

SexyMonkeys avatar Music
1 41
The voters have decided that SexyMonkey is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I like to believe that she has talent. That's my daughter you're insulting.

@Will_Smith Thank you. :D

And Jaden is hella amazing at karate. :D

SexyMonkeys avatar SexyMonkey Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Will_Smith Yeah. Jackie Chan is a great teacher.

I can tell.

Did you learn a bit of martial arts while Jaden was in that film?

@Will_Smith No, I've been busy with MIB III.

Aww, but did you see him perform?

@Will_Smith He's definitely a great martial artist.

And Willow? Surely you have her song "Whip My Hair" on your iPod. Is she recording more soon?

I fucking hate the song, but I think it would have become popular even if she wasn't will smith's daughter. It's a very shitty song, therefore people love it.

And the fact that she's only 9. I personaly think she's too young for this...but it's her life.

Jackettas avatar Jacketta Yeah You Are +6Reply

the chorus is one of the most annoying things i have ever heard, but when she is actually singing in the verses she has a really good voice

This song was successful??????

As a metal head, I must admit that she has some impressive headbanging. I think Corpsegrinder may have visited Mrs. Smith while Will was away.

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk Yeah You Are +3Reply

But I thought she had like really short hair anyway? How does she whip her hair back and forth when her hair is that short?

Yeah, no shit

@Yeah, no shit

Ikr. It's as if people haven't considered this...

No, i'm pretty sure it's sucsessful because of the music video and the annoying chorous.

That's Will Smith's daughter??!! I am very disappointed.... I guess her brother stole all the talented genes from their dad and left none for her....

LongBeachLivins avatar LongBeachLivin Yeah You Are 0Reply

It was popular because it was catchy. She has three other singles that I'm pretty sure no one can even name.

I kinda like it because it is one of the only songs now that isn't about sex, drugs, getting naked and being drunk xP

Ellens avatar Ellen Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Ellen I kinda like it because it is one of the only songs now that isn't about sex, drugs, getting naked and being drunk xP

Yea but its about whipping your hair and that's pretty much it. It's just another clubbing song which I am SO sick of.

Jackettas avatar Jacketta Yeah You Are +7Reply

I had never even heard of this song before.

Even if she had some talent, Will is just ruining that chance of her having a career later in life by making her a child star

Mehhhhhhhs avatar Mehhhhhhh Yeah You Are -1Reply

It's Miley Cyrus all over again.

xoxokatelyns avatar xoxokatelyn Yeah You Are -1Reply