+459

A ban on hugging at school is not only completely laughable, hard to enforce, and ridiculous in the first place, but it also totally degrades all the other rules that are in effect, amirite?

TurtleMonstas avatar Education
5 14
The voters have decided that TurtleMonsta is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That really happens? That rule would be impossible to force here, and would die out one way or another withing the first week at my school.

shorkians avatar shorkian Yeah You Are +6Reply

There's a ban in my school. D:<

Dude. You should get EVERYONE at your school to hug in the hallways.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Katffro Dude. You should get EVERYONE at your school to hug in the hallways.

Oh, no. It's only a Two-
person Huddle. Never a Hug!

TurtleMonstas avatar TurtleMonsta Yeah You Are -1Reply

"You there! Stop hugging!"

I'd love to see that detention slip.

Tempest_Trances avatar Tempest_Trance Yeah You Are +4Reply

Yeah all the teachers are like "NO PDA!"

@Yeah all the teachers are like "NO PDA!"

IM THE PDA POLICE! PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

Nesss avatar Ness Yeah You Are -1Reply
@850015

Yep. SOOOO pathetic of the administration.

TurtleMonstas avatar TurtleMonsta Yeah You Are -2Reply

Josef doesn't know what Communism is eyeroll because this sounds nothing like it. Fascism maybe.

Relevant to the post: that is bullshit.

Black_No_1s avatar Black_No_1 Yeah You Are +2Reply

It's serious business. At my middle school right after I left they started to actually take the hugging ban seriously. If you were caught doing it twice on or near school grounds (like even if you were standing right outside the gate) they would suspend you for a day and it got put on your permanent record (I think). There were protests, the parents got all up in arms. It made the newspaper. It was at once hilarious and frightening.

0_o protest

PDA was banned at my middle school last year. We weren't allowed to touch anyone in any way, shape, or form, and that included high-fives. people went crazy.