+389

It must be really fun to have an interracial brother/sister because then when people ask who your friend is, then you could say "Duh, it's my brother/sister! Can't you see the family resemblance?", amirite?

Hellotharr123s avatar
5 14
The voters have decided that Hellotharr123 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't think "interracial" really works for this.

@804141

... I meant the word "interracial."

@804152

You just wouldn't use interracial there. You could ssay "sibling of another race." You would use interracial for something like "interracial marriage" or "interracial school." Tells you that it is something composed of different races. You could have interracial siblings, but I don't think a single person is interracial.

I've done this with my cousin before. I'm a big fat strong 6-foot-tall half-black dude, and she's a tiny little white blond athletic type. People are a bit surprised.

I do that with my adopted brothers.

scrantoncitys avatar scrantoncity Yeah You Are 0Reply

I do that with my cousins. My cousins are all pasty white and have blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm black...enough to count

I have an adopted white brother. I haven't seen him since I was 10, though.

I totally thought of remember the titans here. Please tell me im not the only one. its like a direct quote at the end c'mon, anyone?

It's hilarious because people go to my sister "Asian"...they go to my brother and say "Black"...they come to me "Indian."