-196

European women are genetically better looking than American women, amirite?

Relationships
1 37
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1418328

lol imagine.

Why would you post that on a website where the majority of users are biased Americans? You cannot seriously expect to get an accurate response...

In several European countries, the women don't shave their legs or arm pits.

@silvershadow6 Nutcase.

If I were a nutcase, I would find extremely hairy women attractive. Since I'm not a nutcase, I find extremely hairy women scary. No offense...

@If I were a nutcase, I would find extremely hairy women attractive. Since I'm not a nutcase, I find extremely hairy...

Not shaving your legs doesn't make you "extremely hairy". The hair is soft and if it's light it's barely noticeable.

"OMG look at her genes! LOOK AT THEM!! Damn those gorgeous DNA strands...must be from Europe..."

I would think it's preference. And not everyone likes what you like. Sorry to say.

The racism is strong with this one.

If you're talking about white Americans, they have European ancestry so this post makes no sense.

This is stupid. it depends what your ancestry is

Do your genes change when you move from Europe to the U.S. or vice-versa?

At TSA: "wait a minute, you're too pretty to enter america" wary smilie

EpicBoys avatar EpicBoy Yeah You Are +1Reply

what about african-american women? are you saying that european women are better-looking than they are? RACIST!

Probably, cos a lot of Europeans started contaminating their genes with other races when they got to America.

Honestly, where you're from decides how you feel about this one.

Everyone in the United States besides Native Americans have European genes, so there really is no comparison.

@CapedCrusader Umm, black people? Asians?

Those people don't look like the typical American.

@Those people don't look like the typical American.

Then why not just say white people? Which would mean they come from a European background, which would mean...wait for it.....wait for it!....they have European genes!

@Because American looking people = white looking people.

You have a messed up and quite frankly racist sense of what "American" is

@CapedCrusader You have a messed up and quite frankly racist sense of what "American" is

Racism is the belief that you are better than someone because of their skin tone? So ok. As for my messed up sense of what America is, I've lived in Florida, Arizona, Ohio, Washington, Illinois, Massachusetts, and New Mexico. Most Americans are white. Deal.

@Racism is the belief that you are better than someone because of their skin tone? So ok. As for my messed up sense...

Key word there "most". Just because someone isn't part of the majority doesn't mean they don't exist at all. And that's what you're implying-all non-white Americans aren't actually Americans.

@CapedCrusader Key word there "most". Just because someone isn't part of the majority doesn't mean they don't exist at all. And...

No, that's just how you decided to take it. Don't try to shove meaning into my words cuz you were stupid.

@No, that's just how you decided to take it. Don't try to shove meaning into my words cuz you were stupid.

No, that's what you said.
You said American (looking people)=White (looking people)

therefore American=White

thus Black, Asian, Hispanic =/= American

@CapedCrusader No, that's what you said. You said American (looking people)=White (looking people) therefore American=White...

No, you're just a nit picky disagreeable internet user who likes to take things the wrong way to start conversations. Example: I said American looking people are white looking people. You changed the meaning of it by saying I said American people are white people, thus black asian and hispanic =/= not American. See how that works? Have a nice life.

Americans are a lot more blended than most Europeans, though most white Americans have a similar blend. It does make them look different from Europeans, though the differences are subtle.

Yes.

tea_s avatar tea_ Yeah You Are -1Reply