+449

You wonder if in the Harry Potter universe, muggle born wizards and witches say things to each other like, "You my mudblood!" and "Mudblood, please!" amirite?

MrRites avatar
26 11
The voters have decided that MrRite is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Where my mudbloods at?

Voldemort was still alive all throughout the 1980s. Most likely they won't be using the term "mudblood" so casually for at least a couple more decades.

And when a pureblood says it, they all get really pissed, and say "You can't say that word, that's OUR word" Haha.

But in all seriousness, I think after Harry defeated Voldemort, witches and wizards were really careful about that word.

Normally I get it. Tonight's an off night because I have to dumb myself down so the five-year-old I'm babysitting understands me. I'm not usually so clueless :D

@Normally I get it. Tonight's an off night because I have to dumb myself down so the five-year-old I'm babysitting...

Don't worry about it. Anyone can make a mistake. A real man admits them.... or... woman? Your name isn't completely clear on that front... But anyway, YEAH COURAGE!

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are 0Reply

I like to keep my gender a mystery, like Daniel Tosh's sexuality. :D nonono, I'm kidding. I'm totally a chick.

I was gonna say "of course not, that's an offensive word to them!" and then I realized that that was the point. :)

you can't say that.

rapemasterflexs avatar rapemasterflex Yeah You Are -2Reply

So, the first thing that popped into my head wasn't people using the N word, but people saying, "You're my Jew!" and "Jew, please." Because my Jewish friends say that kinda stuff.

EstoniaObsesseds avatar EstoniaObsessed Yeah You Are -2Reply