+1,233

Chivalry: Holding the door of the fridge when your girlfriend is making you a sandwich. amirite?

Iwannafingeryous avatar Jokes & Humour
153 75
The voters have decided that Iwannafingeryou is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1089455

i know! theyre so hard to find....

x22s avatar x22 Yeah You Are +18Reply
@x22 i know! theyre so hard to find....

Most of them are hard even when you're not looking for them.

@1089455

glad to know that there's still people left like him, eh?

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +9Reply
@1107075

OHHHHH YOUR SOO FUNNNY HAHAHHAHAHAHAHH OHHHOHOHOH SOOO FUNNNY ROFLMAOADLJDARIAL!

@1107075

Thanks for caring about the environment.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +18Reply
@Montana Thanks for caring about the environment.

OHHHHH YOUR SOO FUNNNY HAHAHHAHAHAHAHH OHHHOHOHOH SOOO FUNNNY ROFLMAOADLJDARIAL!(and hot)

@OHHHHH YOUR SOO FUNNNY HAHAHHAHAHAHAHH OHHHOHOHOH SOOO FUNNNY ROFLMAOADLJDARIAL!(and hot)

(Montanalover<3): yeah she is smoking ;) i wouldnt mind exploring the cave of hers ;)

@Shadi What?

(Chauncy Pickles): He's saying polarthebear basically copied the comment above theirs and just added uncreative, unnecessary length to it.

soberlikekeshas avatar soberlikekesha Yeah You Are -1Reply

Patience; Not punching her in the head when she doesn't thank you for doing so.

The funny actually outweighed the sexism. Very well done

laikas avatar laika Yeah You Are +18Reply

... What would he be doing in the kitchen?

@KitKat13 ... What would he be doing in the kitchen?

checking if his bitch is doin' it right! hello smilie

Iwannafingeryous avatar Iwannafingeryou Yeah You Are +44Reply

She's a keeper

Lolitas avatar Lolita Yeah You Are +13Reply
@Lolita She's a keeper

I thought you typed "creeper".

Chivalry: Making your own sandwich

400+ score
and already potd?
:o

not many comments on potd

@AMurderousCuddlebudy Ctrl + V

I know how to copy and paste... I actually just typed in 1 letter, posted, edited. I find it faster. The reason I didn't have as fast as a time for this one is because my computer is slow today.

I have an automatic fridge door, so she can hold more in her arms.

The reason this was posted on amirite mobile was because the OP was in the kitchen making a sandwich for her man who was obviously being chivalrous and holding the door for her.

@The reason this was posted on amirite mobile was because the OP was in the kitchen making a sandwich for her man...

No, actually I made him the sandwich. THEN posted this while waiting for him to finish his sandwich so I could feed myself with his leftovers. He's so lovely.

Iwannafingeryous avatar Iwannafingeryou Yeah You Are +3Reply

That's so bro.

xscarlettes avatar xscarlette Yeah You Are +5Reply
@1089541

I'm a girl and I'd agree if they weren't. Sexist jokes are funny. Also how would we know that OP is a girl? Maybe if we go to the bio? I don't know, I'm too lazy.

@1089541

Why would you assume that?

ultispys avatar ultispy Yeah You Are +1Reply

inb4 OMG THIS POST IS SP OFFENSIEVE HURDURRR IM LIEK SO OFFENDED

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +1Reply

Thanks for the idea. This is SO much safer than killing fire-breathing dragons.

@1106998

Something aboot this doesn't seem right, but I can't put my finger on it.

Maybe it's the ellipsis...

@Shadi Something aboot this doesn't seem right, but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's the ellipsis...

(Chauncy Pickles): Something about this doesn't seem right, but I can't put my finger on it.

Maybe it's the Canadian accent. . .

Who wants to check out my Subway 'footlong? hello smilie
http://images2.memegenerator.ne...rName=bill-nye

SCIENCE FCKIN RULES!!!!!!

@Bill_Nye Who wants to check out my Subway 'footlong? http://images2.memegenerator.ne...rName=bill-nye SCIENCE FCKIN...

@OHHHHH YOUR SOO FUNNNY HAHAHHAHAHAHAHH OHHHOHOHOH SOOO FUNNNY ROFLMAOADLJDARIAL!

(Bill_Nyelover<3): I am healing while also ridding the body of dangerous toxins and assisting in the metabolism of fats.

(Bill_Nyelover<3): OHHHHH YOUR SOO FUNNNY HAHAHHAHAHAHAHH OHHHOHOHOH SOOO FUNNNY ROFLMAOADLJDARIAL!

How on earth did this make POTD?

@1108133

Get off your high horse and get back to the kitch--no, sorry, I can't even JOKE about that. I absolutely agree with you.

And before all you people slam me down for this--I don't tolerate posts that are sexist to men, either.

I'm so sick of these jokes. They weren't funny the first time and they're not funny now.

This joke is so freakin hilarious. I really think so. Because the girl is of course making the sandwich as she should be. But he's holding the door lolol

Why she is making the sandwich inside a fridge is my question..

@PorcelainBlack Why she is making the sandwich inside a fridge is my question..

(PorcelainBlack):because she doesn't store the ingredients for the sandwich up her arse like some obviously do.

@verticallychallenged (PorcelainBlack):because she doesn't store the ingredients for the sandwich up her arse like some obviously do.

that was rude.
i wasn't aware people felt so strongly about sitting at the fridge preparing for INSIDE OF IT.

I say that unless women can get drafted into the military, men should be able to go to ANY woman they want and demand a sandwich.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are -11Reply