+623

Dear movie directors: animation OR real people, not both, amirite?

AtheisticMystics avatar
6 17
The voters have decided that AtheisticMystic is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Don't you be hatin on space jam

@Don't you be hatin on space jam

Space Jam was awesome. That is the only exception.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +5Reply

this better not be aimed at the deathly hallows because the way they did the three brothers story was genius

@jesst this better not be aimed at the deathly hallows because the way they did the three brothers story was genius

No no that was awesome. I meant yogi bear. Where they have the maim characters animated running around with real people

AtheisticMystics avatar AtheisticMystic Yeah You Are +19Reply

Yogi Bear looks stupid as hell.
like
fuck, man

Previously_Sanes avatar Previously_Sane Yeah You Are +13Reply

Who Framed Roger Rabbit...

Agreed, I hate those mixes.

I don't know...I agree with the people who said Roger Rabbit and Space Jam...awesome movies

I think that the Deathly Hallows thing was awesome, but Yogi Bear... Maybe you just don't want animation and real people at the same time.

avpmforthewins avatar avpmforthewin Yeah You Are +2Reply

when it's a cheesey kid movie one like your example of yogi bear or alvin and the chipmunks then yes, But if it's something like the deathly hallows animation which was clever and ingenious then no

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@528491 when it's a cheesey kid movie one like your example of yogi bear or alvin and the chipmunks then yes, But if it's...

I don't consider the part in deathly hallows "animation in a movie". It technically is, but I meant where the main characters are animated, and all the other background characters are real people. The HP thing was awesome.

AtheisticMystics avatar AtheisticMystic Yeah You Are +4Reply

Depends on the movie I think, but I agree Yogi Bear looks like it'd suck ass.

^^ Yes, exactly! I love Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Cool World! Must disagree on this one.

A scanner darkly is badass, its entirely animated but they filmed real people and put the animation on top.

Enchanted...