+54

You regret adding your parents and/or your parents friends on Facebook, because you can't curse anymore, amirite?

NC_Chicks avatar Technology
0 9
The voters have decided that NC_Chick is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's not that I can't curse...I just can't say what I REALLY want to say on facebook haha!

I want the Dammit my Mom is on Facebook filter.....

I have both of my parents blocked.

My dad is pretty chill and my mom doesn't use Facebook.

When you create a status, upload a photo, or whatever else, you can filter who sees it. Or create a list of people who automatically don't see anything.

Option 1: block your parents/their friends.
Option 2: grow a set of balls.
Option 3: set your filter on statuses and such to exclude them from seeing your statuses.

Lens avatar Len No Way 0Reply
@Len Option 1: block your parents/their friends. Option 2: grow a set of balls. Option 3: set your filter on statuses...

Or Option 4: Find a way to express yourself without swearing.

Okay, guys, don't hate me. It's a personal preference. Swearing is more effective anyway when it's only used in extreme situations. That way people know that some shit's about to hit the fan.

@Altoid_Freak_250 Or Option 4: Find a way to express yourself without swearing. Okay, guys, don't hate me. It's a personal...

hehe smilie I agree with your usage of cursing but for most people I think the issue is that they can't talk about a large amount of things because they'd feel uncomfortable with their parents seeing that side of them.
For instance, even something as innocent as a boy writing poetry may feel weird because their parents are seeing a softer side of him that they usually don't, making him feel uncomfortable.

Lens avatar Len No Way 0Reply
@Len I agree with your usage of cursing but for most people I think the issue is that they can't talk about a...

Yeah, I think that would be another separate issue. I know a few kids who feel completely comfortable swearing around their parents, but are hesitant to discuss things like that with them because it's so different from who they seem to be.