+540

Why couldn't Crayola make all this awesome shit when we were kids? amirite?

Lanzs avatar Education
18 9
The voters have decided that Lanz is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This kinda goes for pretty much all toys nowadays. Why, in my day, we didn't have toys we could control with our freakin' MINDS.

FlooPowderPowers avatar FlooPowderPower Yeah You Are +8Reply
@FlooPowderPower This kinda goes for pretty much all toys nowadays. Why, in my day, we didn't have toys we could control with our...

But when we were kids we could always control everything with put minds. How you ask? With this thing called IMAGINATION!......Is what the toymakers and parents would say in response to that.

Lanzs avatar Lanz Yeah You Are +3Reply

at least we didnt have to deal with modern day disney channel and justin bieber and miley cyrus O.O

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Shadi I miss Smart Guy and So Weird.

(Chauncy Pickles): i miss hey arnold and recess

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Favvkes (Chauncy Pickles): i miss hey arnold and recess

Hey Arnold is a Nickelodeon show! YOU SO CRAZY, FAVVKES!

@Shadi Hey Arnold is a Nickelodeon show! YOU SO CRAZY, FAVVKES!

(Chauncy Pickles): I wish So Weird still came on! This one time I saw it on tv, but when i clicked it, it was just Avatar. I was like "Wtf did they call it so weird for!"

@Harper Favvkes, why you ackin' so cray-cray?

tumblr response: "DO ME RIGHT NOW!"
amirite response: "That is just swell, brobzle."