+493

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is in-tents, amirite?

pigfarts_pigfartss avatar
20 16
The voters have decided that pigfarts_pigfarts is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Joke has been made. It's like a repost that isn't a repost.

@meysenburger I laughed, what's your problem?

I don't have a problem, I've just seen this joke about a thousand times.

@ConnorNoonan I don't have a problem, I've just seen this joke about a thousand times.

Well if you dont like it, what's the point of commenting? Maybe some people like it and think that it's funny. Maybe you don't, big whoop. No one cares.

@Well if you dont like it, what's the point of commenting? Maybe some people like it and think that it's funny...

First of all, the "point" of commenting is that I don't like it. Second, not only do you care enough to reply to my comment, there were 5 other people with the same opinion as me who voted up my comment. So clearly, people care.

@ConnorNoonan First of all, the "point" of commenting is that I don't like it. Second, not only do you care enough to reply to my...

Well maybe instead of saying stuff in a mean way (which I'm starting to think is impossible for you) you could try just saying something like "I've heard this before, it was funny the first couple of times."

@Well maybe instead of saying stuff in a mean way (which I'm starting to think is impossible for you) you could try...

Well that's a good idea, I'll be sure to completely ignore it. Just because I insulted your post doesn't mean I was trying to "hurt your feelings" by being "mean."

@ConnorNoonan Well that's a good idea, I'll be sure to completely ignore it. Just because I insulted your post doesn't mean I was...

First, it's not my post. And second, an insult IS trying to be mean and hurt peoples feeling. Maybe next time you should word it differently ;)

@First, it's not my post. And second, an insult IS trying to be mean and hurt peoples feeling. Maybe next time you...

I think it's your post, considering you are posting anon. My guess is that you keep getting notifications for "new comments on your post" and you are coming and replying anonymously. Honestly, I don't care about this random person's feelings related to their amirite post, and I don't think they'll care either within about 2 days.

@ConnorNoonan I think it's your post, considering you are posting anon. My guess is that you keep getting notifications for "new...

Um, this isn't my post. If it were, don't you think I would post on my user just so you knew I'm defending it?

Oh dude... I get it. Took me a second haha. But I'm seeing that movie again today =)

This would sound a lot funnier if said out loud... :P