+1,498

If only the Indians had given the Pilgrims donkey on Thanksgiving. We'd all be getting some ass today, amirite?

Vexs avatar Jokes & Humour
140 153
The voters have decided that Vex is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or if they brought some cat, we'd all be getting pussy.

@Or if they brought some cat, we'd all be getting pussy.

Or if they brought roosters, we would all be waking up too early!

@Shadi Or if they brought roosters, we would all be waking up too early!

Wow, and here I am thinking you were gonna say we'd get some cock.

@Dinosaurs It's Chauncy, what'd you expect?

Chauncy picks.

Chauncy Pickles

Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch GO CHAUNCY

<i>pickles</i>

@Albert_Einstein 0MG can someone teach me how to italics?

/ / blah blah / / minus the spaces is blah blah while WOW without the spaces is WOW and finally _ _ okay _ _ is actually okay when you remove its spaces.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1553983

Oh frown smilie you can't use them all in one word, unless you do it the way you did.

@1553983

thanks !

I'd gobble gobble that up all night long hello smilie

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +5Reply

*Native Americans

If only Anthony were American this would be potd

garrettruskamps avatar garrettruskamp Yeah You Are +9Reply
@810195

wow, you really keep your promises

@810195

oh I didn't know Europeans knew much about American holidays, my bad

garrettruskamps avatar garrettruskamp Yeah You Are -27Reply
@Thanksgiving isn't only celebrated by Americans.

We know. This has been established.

Inb4 the they didn't have donkeys in America during the 1600's

@Inb4 the they didn't have donkeys in America during the 1600's

Teehee, people didn't have asses before the 1600's...

Not to be the killjoy or anything, but they didn't even have turkey on the first Thanksgiving.

@1552537

Actually, said the person with morals and priorities.
If you're going to troll, do it somewhere else with someone else.

@Wow, someone's cranky today. Learn to take a joke or get off the internet.

Wow, someone's a failtroll today. Learn to troll or get off the internet.

@DarthJader u mad bro?

WOO! Another failtroll.
Let's see... I'm thankful for failtrolls, favvkes, and Brett's awkwardness.

@Dinosaurs Nope, just not in the mood.

mkay, to clear things up. trolls generally try harder. I'm not a troll. I was merely asking if you were mad, bro.

DarthJaders avatar DarthJader Yeah You Are +11Reply
@DarthJader mkay, to clear things up. trolls generally try harder. I'm not a troll. I was merely asking if you were mad, bro.

And what do trolls ask? "Umadbro?"
So you say you're not a troll, yet you give the facade of one? That's a failtroll, my friend.

@Dinosaurs And what do trolls ask? "Umadbro?" So you say you're not a troll, yet you give the facade of one? That's a...

Umadbro? is a gamerthing. not a troll thing. I'm a gamer. Not a troll. 'umadbro?' constantly comes up regardless of who i'm talking to. I wasn't trying to be a troll. It's honestly just something i say in real life all the time

@1552579

I was talking to the failtroll, not you. Ik you're not trolling.

@1552592

lolwut smilie
I don't even remember writing that. My apologies.

@Dinosaurs I don't even remember writing that. My apologies.

Don't apologize! He's the main one heckling you to get loves, look...do you see it? Pathetic right?

@Don't apologize! He's the main one heckling you to get loves, look...do you see it? Pathetic right?

lolwut smilie
The only pathetic thing I see here is an anon who thinks he's hard on the internet.

@Dinosaurs The only pathetic thing I see here is an anon who thinks he's hard on the internet.

Someone does seem a bit cranky today.

Hate to say it, but if you're not in the mood for supposed "failtroll" comments, I'd get off the site.

/scoff/
I was on your side!
You can type off too.
Jeez chill out come back tomorrow or something.

Vexs avatar Vex Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Vex I know, was only a joke. :p

I know that, too! Who says I don't?

@Dinosaurs There's more to life than sex fyi.

There is nothing more importent than sex. NOTHING!

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +7Reply
@1552540

cough
he saaaiid, "cue shun"
crickets

@cough he saaaiid, "cue shun" crickets

And if you put "eggs a" before that?
"Eggs a cue shun!"
hehe..
hehehehe...
no?

I got this as a fwd today(after it was posted) somebody had been reading amirite

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +5Reply

You Fucking Hilarious.

@ASWCC Well, her first name's Hilarious

You mean Hilary?
Hilary Ass?

No need. I get ass every other day of the year too.

Jennitalias avatar Jennitalia Yeah You Are +3Reply

I love this :D
can you be my ass? ;D

anelles avatar anelle Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1553974

Find what?

SkylarOctaviouss avatar SkylarOctavious Yeah You Are -2Reply
@http://ctrlv.in/47868

Or ass. Same difference, really.

I get ass every day hello smilie

@ASWCC I get ass every day

Nice to know you are in the holiday spirit.

this is win

IWANTURPEANUTSs avatar IWANTURPEANUTS Yeah You Are -1Reply
@IWANTURPEANUTS this is win

Yes it is. In fact, they ate gobs of stuff and called the birds turkey, so if they called them ass..

http://www.thehistoryof.net/the...nksgiving.html

congratulations, sir. for the first time since i've been on this website i actually LAUGHED OUT LOUD haha.

tennisgrl95s avatar tennisgrl95 Yeah You Are -2Reply

ass yummmm

ginamf12s avatar ginamf12 Yeah You Are -6Reply
@ginamf12 ass yummmm

What's your favorite flavor? Mine's dingleberry!

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +6Reply
ginamf12s avatar ginamf12 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@ginamf12 Its a joke

I know. I made the joke. Mine was also a joke because I said I like dingleberries and said gross when you said you like original. I (the guy who enjoys tiny balls of poop in butt hair) said that regular was gross. It is a statement that does not make sense and is meant to bring the lulz. There, I killed it.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are -2Reply

Why "we all"? Most of the world doesn't even celebrate it. I know I'm being a killjoy again, I just dislike Americans (and in this case, Thanksgiving-celebrators) assuming everyone on the site shares the same culture.

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are -7Reply
@Nacklefoodle Why "we all"? Most of the world doesn't even celebrate it. I know I'm being a killjoy again, I just dislike...

Listen, I'm Jewish. During Christmas time people go around saying Merry Christmas to everyone. When they say it to me, I say "You to!". I don't say "YOU DIRTY BASTARD I AM A JEWISH MINORITY AND YOU SHOULDN'T JUST GO AROUND SAYING MERRY CHRISTMAS AND BEING NICE TO PEOPLE!!!!", because it doesn't matter.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Brettward95 Listen, I'm Jewish. During Christmas time people go around saying Merry Christmas to everyone. When they say it to...

Lol I don't do that either, like saying Bless You even if I'm atheist, things like that, but this is a site, it's not America, so it's not right to say "WE'RE ALL AMERICANS HERE" on a post and let it bet ignored. That's why I'm commenting angrily.

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Nacklefoodle Lol I don't do that either, like saying Bless You even if I'm atheist, things like that, but this is a site, it's...

They aren't though. It's also not like there have never been Christmas posts saying that we are all Christians here. The same idea applies. People just say things to the majority and if it doesn't really harm the minority, then get over it.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Lol what? you didn't like what I had to say so you deleted your comments?
Ill post them again

@Lol what? you didn't like what I had to say so you deleted your comments? Ill post them again

Aw man, now I have to re-post my replies to your comments too. Damn those mods/admins who deleted all that shit. Comments are made for opinions, they had no right to delete everything, even if it was an argument.

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Nacklefoodle Aw man, now I have to re-post my replies to your comments too. Damn those mods/admins who deleted all that shit...

And you're right this site is about opinions, so I'll just leave you alone when you start complaining....

Wanna be friends? hello smilie

SkylarOctaviouss avatar SkylarOctavious Yeah You Are -1Reply

Happy Thanksgiving!! We've all got something to be thankful for.
But anyway in regards to your comment, Anthony approved this, and I think it's cool that he's acknowledging other peoples cultures. Also if you notice the American tag up there, this was directed at Americans. We aren't that dumb ... Well not all of us are, we know other countries don't celebrate thanksgiving.

@Happy Thanksgiving!! We've all got something to be thankful for. But anyway in regards to your comment, Anthony...

No I'm sure other countries, like as a whole, don't celebrate Thanksgiving. Maybe the "minorities" do. And again I think you should consider the tags. Jokes, America, Thanksgiving. This doesn't have to apply to you, especially if you already feel that it doesn't.

@1553870

hmm smilie you know what I think happened, that guy that replied to you first Got suspended for what he said or he deleted them himself, thus making the rest of the thread disappear. Makes sense, bit anyway maybe reposting our comments was a bit pointless, they arent even in order, so it makes no sense.

@No I'm sure other countries, like as a whole, don't celebrate Thanksgiving. Maybe the "minorities" do. And again I...

I was only trying to use your "minorities" logic.
You are way overexagerating. MLIA: I keep reading amirite? posts about Americans doing American things. sob sob Is this wrong or what?
Like I said if you already feel left out, don't try putting yourself in, and then try making people feel bad for excluding you.
This is so petty, you really don't need to feel any unfairness

@I was only trying to use your "minorities" logic. You are way overexagerating. MLIA: I keep reading amirite? posts...

I'm actually going to write them all here, if you don't mind

"(cry2) Sorry. I just don't think it's fair to the minority of us on this site who aren't of American culture, because we keep getting ignored in posts like these.

I didn't understand the second half of what you said though."

"Actually, some other countries do celebrate it. And lol Anthony's probably the biggest America-lover I have ever seen, so that's no surprise. And sure, I'm not against this post being POTD or anything, just that more and more posts are talking to us as if we're all of one culture, like "we'd all be getting..." refers to the site's population as all American."

"Lol, now you're ignoring the minority of countries to celebrate something? While we're arguing for the minority of Amirite users being ignored?
And tags don't eliminate filtering posts. Just like a post about period being terrible shouldn't just say "You feel..." and only include For Girls in the tags. It should still say toward which group of people this post is meant: "Girls: you feel..." "

"You know what's funny? I make a little comment, and a trillion of people answer and say I'm wrong and to suck it up, and when I answer, it ...

@Nacklefoodle I'm actually going to write them all here, if you don't mind "(cry2) Sorry. I just don't think it's fair to the...

... and when I answer, it looks like a giant fight and as if I'm making a big fuss out of it. I really don't care more than for 1 little comment. Chill out, everyone who answered."

Also, chill out mods who deleted all these comments. I thought we had right of speech on this site, what the hell. I'm going to argue as much as I like, and disagree on as many things as I want.

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Nacklefoodle and when I answer, it looks like a giant fight and as if I'm making a big fuss out of it. I really don't care...

hmm smilie you know what I think happened, that guy that replied to you first got suspended for what he said or he deleted them himself, thus making the rest of the thread disappear. Makes sense, bit anyway maybe reposting our comments was a bit pointless, they arent even in order, so it makes no sense.

@SkylarOctavious you know what I think happened, that guy that replied to you first got suspended for what he said or he...

Eh, if anyone cares they could just read yours and mine one by one and try to match them up. After all, I posted mine in the same order as you. But it was pretty selfish of that guy to just delete his comment since it had all those others attached.

lolwut smilie I didn't delete anything, and I'm not the type to delete my comments anyway.

@1553328

(cry2) Sorry. I just don't think it's fair to the minority of us on this site who aren't of American culture, because we keep getting ignored in posts like these.

I didn't understand the second half of what you said though.

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Nacklefoodle (cry2) Sorry. I just don't think it's fair to the minority of us on this site who aren't of American culture...

Actually, some other countries do celebrate it. And lol Anthony's probably the biggest America-lover I have ever seen, so that's no surprise. And sure, I'm not against this post being POTD or anything, just that more and more posts are talking to us as if we're all of one culture, like "we'd all be getting..." refers to the site's population as all American.

@Nacklefoodle Actually, some other countries do celebrate it. And lol Anthony's probably the biggest America-lover I have ever...

Lol, now you're ignoring the minority of countries to celebrate something? While we're arguing for the minority of Amirite users being ignored?
And tags don't eliminate filtering posts. Just like a post about period being terrible shouldn't just say "You feel..." and only include For Girls in the tags. It should still say toward which group of people this post is meant: "Girls: you feel..."

@Nacklefoodle Lol, now you're ignoring the minority of countries to celebrate something? While we're arguing for the minority...

@I was only trying to use your "minorities" logic. You are way overexagerating. MLIA: I keep reading amirite?...

You know what's funny? I make a little comment, and a trillion of people answer and say I'm wrong and to suck it up, and when I answer, it looks like a giant fight and as if I'm making a big fuss out of it. I really don't care more than for 1 little comment. Chill out, everyone who answered.

@810133

(AnoÑ): Florida is part of america.

Taters avatar Tater Yeah You Are +7Reply