+572

It's sort of weird that one of the few items listed on my local grocery store's coupon handout for the Black Friday sale is a poinsettia. Who goes to a Black Friday grocery store sale with the thought in their mind "HOLD EVERYTHING. I NEED A MOTHER FUCKING POINSETTIA," amirite?

56 11

This is one of those posts that make you laugh simply because of the way it's worded. Haha I love this!

This is one of the few that I actually laughed out loud from.

Joesephs avatar Joeseph Yeah You Are +5Reply

It has flavor! All you do is chop it up and put it in your food. And then, and then you die.
Well at least thats what I've heard

Heh! Brilliantly worded, I must say. It's the only real reason I loved this post :DD

Askutchs avatar Askutch Yeah You Are +2Reply

Whoever wrote this post really needs to get an account. This made my week.

sonyahhs avatar sonyahh Yeah You Are +1Reply

That's actually a Christmas decoration/Holiday plant. I think it makes sense...

@mchristie That's actually a Christmas decoration/Holiday plant. I think it makes sense...

Why would you want to buy it the day after one big holiday and a month before the next?

@Why would you want to buy it the day after one big holiday and a month before the next?

They will last until Christmas. Most people put up Christmas decorations right about now.

@mchristie They will last until Christmas. Most people put up Christmas decorations right about now.

They last forever, I bought one in 2007 and neglected it terribly for a long while, little trooper's still growing and now has three times the flowers it did originally.