+1,075

Logs onto FaceBook and reads 5 song lyrics, 2 people telling what they're doing right then at that very moment, 3 stupid pictures of food or funny faces, 4 attempts at a witty remark, 1 truly funny witty remark, and a person who likes 75 pages. amirite?

stacieallysons avatar Internet & Apps
36 32
The voters have decided that stacieallyson is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Let's not forget those lovely passive-aggressive "I can't believe he's/she's/you've/they've done this." statuses and the "I'm so upset, but I don't wanna talk about it." things.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +22Reply

You forgot Da Gurlz datttt typeee lyk thiss <3 <333

Tazs avatar Taz Yeah You Are +20Reply
@Taz You forgot Da Gurlz datttt typeee lyk thiss <3 <333

aNd OtHeRs ThAt TyPe LiKe ThIs :))))))))))

Pulchers avatar Pulcher Yeah You Are +8Reply

Oh, but what about ones like this?:

11/24/10 ♥<3<3<3♥♥<3 I LUV YOU BBY SO MUCH WE GON BE 2GETHA 4EVA. UR MY LIFEEEEEE BABE LUV YOU SO MUCHHHHH. LUV YOU FOREVA&&EVA.

1 week later:
boys are so fuckin stupid. u gotta win my respect&&my luv boy if wer guna be together forever. dont text. [pissed.

yeahhbuddys avatar yeahhbuddy Yeah You Are +18Reply
@Prosopagnosia 1 week later: I luvv u baby<3 I jst kno u're tha 1!!!<3333

The best thing is when you see this, and then not even five minutes later: Insertpersonhere is now single.

You forgot the whole Why wassup? thing...

JghRockss avatar JghRocks Yeah You Are +13Reply

And the girls who posts thousands of the same picture, them just standing in an awkward pose...

@812166

AWW NO UR SO PRETTY !!!!!111!!!11!
NOT AS PRETTY AS YOU!!!!1111!!!1!!
NO UR WAY PRETTIER!1!!11!!!

Stfu, ur both ugly.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +19Reply

& yet Facebook is still a favorite.

And the Jesus posts.

Don't forget the people who like their own statuses. Or the girl whose statuses are something along these lines: "I don’t feel good, I wish tomorrow was here, my baby, my bf, my blah, blah, blah." YOU MAKE YOUR LIFE SUCK!

don't forget the people who picnik EVERY single one of their photos and add sayins like "ima holdd yuhh dowwn.<3"

Aw man, you shouldve organized it like the "12 days of christmas." You forgot the club promoters who talk about HOW AWESOME TONIGHT IS GONNA BE AT CLUB BRAIN DEAD

And the Farmville Fanatics...

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +3Reply

& the random 'inbox me a question & i'll answer in my status'

Favourite

And the one person that the only thing they post in facebook is music videos and like them

Or the RIP people!!
Mom die, cries for 10 mins. "Ohhh, let me update my FB status!" RIP Mommy, I'll really miss you!
Or my friend's cousin friend just died, RIP!

Or the whole, "I'm taking a picture where people pee! I'm a major tool, but you already know that from the fact I think that this is cool!"

MadHatterLlamas avatar MadHatterLlama Yeah You Are +1Reply

SO.MANY.SONG LYRICS.

@SO.MANY.SONG LYRICS.

(:)): At least the Airplanes trend has died down.

Retoosers avatar Retooser Yeah You Are +13Reply

or douchebag guys that update their status as "lick me like a lollypop nd ill like u like a lollypop babe " -_- or girls that just constantly complain over stupid shit