+311

When at family gatherings, you know almost everyone except that one person. At some point, she/he comes up to you and says, "Hi! You've grown so much! Do you remember me?" And inside you're saying, "No! If I remembered you, I would've gone up and talked to you first!", amirite?

Manila101s avatar Family
3 8
The voters have decided that Manila101 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Omg, I hate that, it's like really, you're asking if I remember you holding me when I couldnt even speak.

SolFlowers avatar SolFlower Yeah You Are +4Reply
@SolFlower Omg, I hate that, it's like really, you're asking if I remember you holding me when I couldnt even speak.

One time i was at Christmas Eve dinner and this one person came up to me and she was like, "Oh do you remember me?" And i was like, "Um, no." She said, "Well I haven't seen you since, um, since you were in your mommy's tummy!" AND I WAS 14

Manila101s avatar Manila101 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Manila101 One time i was at Christmas Eve dinner and this one person came up to me and she was like, "Oh do you remember me?"...

Hahaha Omg that's so weird.. I'm laugh. Old people always kiss me on the cheek and are like "oh mija, you're getting so big and beautiful" and im just like oh thank you, even if I don't know them

SolFlowers avatar SolFlower Yeah You Are +2Reply

I make a point of going up to the people I don't remember and asking if they remember me, so that they don't suspect

OMG! THAT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME!! ONLY, ITS FILIPINOS

Manila101s avatar Manila101 Yeah You Are 0Reply