+231

You can't really say you use YouTube if all you do there is watch music videos and TV shows. The REAL youtube would be the vloggers, sketches, and stuff like that. Those people are actually putting time and effort into these videos, whereas the music and TV shows were just recorded for some cheap views, amirite?

789sashas avatar Internet & Apps
1 6
The voters have decided that 789sasha is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Alex Reads Twilight is amazing. And my roommate and I actually do vlog, it's very cracky and fun.

Even if you're just watching music videos, you're still using the site to do so. Why does it even matter if someone 'really' uses it anyways? I mean, that's like saying someone is not a 'real' fan of a music genre unless they listen to a specific artist, know a certain piece of information about it, listen to a certain amount of it, dress a certain way, etc. It's narrow-minded and unnecessary.

@Even if you're just watching music videos, you're still using the site to do so. Why does it even matter if...

it just ticks me off when people say, "Oh, I use YouTube ALL the time!" and when you start naming popular vloggers, their face goes blank. It's like WTF, just watching music videos isn't really the same as watching videos on youtube, considering that it's not that hard to come by free music online anyway.

789sashas avatar 789sasha Yeah You Are 0Reply

Truth be spoken

rivals avatar rival Yeah You Are 0Reply

Alex Reads Twilight. Watch it. Watch it now.

CTFxC FTW!!!! :-D