+418

It would suck if someone hacked amirite and redirected it to their formspring, amirite?

Voldemortes avatar Internet & Apps
3 49
The voters have decided that Voldemorte is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It was only a minute? That makes me feel even more special for witnessing it. That's Amirite history right thar.

Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are +32Reply

It would've been cooler if you Rick Roll'd everyone.

@Galileo It would've been cooler if you Rick Roll'd everyone.

That would have been good. I actually wouldn’t have minded that because of it’s pure class.

LaurenZies avatar LaurenZie Yeah You Are +6Reply
@819431

You're pretty jealous. I can tell.

Sarahs avatar Sarah Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Sarah You're pretty jealous. I can tell.

I don't think it's jealousy she's feeling..

@Sarah I think it is.

I take it you're not good at comps yourself? It would have been an achievement if she hacked into a colleges or university's prof's comp and gotten the exams (as we did, never trust tech students!) or something like that, but hacking amirite (a one man's webiste), nothing to glorify yourself over... No offence to the creator of this site

@819452

You wish you came up with the idea first.

Sarahs avatar Sarah Yeah You Are +2Reply
@819485

Why don't you ask the L33T H4CK3R herself?

@819512

Wow, your knowledge of hacking and the internet has really impressed me and left an impact on my life and the way I see things.

Just kidding, you're taking this way too seriously.

Sarahs avatar Sarah Yeah You Are +6Reply
@819512

You just lost all credibilty with that diatribe.

@819485

I think a better example would be, I just witnessed some kid hit someone with a car and speed off... Too bad they left their bumper with plates here for 4chan. Oh wait... 4 chan doesn't care about amirite...

@819431

Lol, if her parents cared about her, she would have noticed it would have been smarter to do so on a Saturday... Most people are busy with family on Sundays.

@819811

Actually, whenever my parents are home we do in fact spend Sundays together... So that's not delusional, that's called being raised in a caring family.

The consequences will never be the same

JamiLovesYous avatar JamiLovesYou Yeah You Are +10Reply
@819448

you dun goofed.

@819448

felt like adding to the comments wary smilie

JamiLovesYous avatar JamiLovesYou Yeah You Are +2Reply
@819448

Google: Jessi Slaughter

I was angry. I was trying to stalk people, and instead I get a stranger's formspring?

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are +9Reply

It's also annoying. So, you know what happens to your formspring? Same thing that happened to Jessi Slaughter's accounts.

I dislike you strongly Voldemorte.

Voldemortes avatar Voldemorte Yeah You Are 0Reply

I didn't like it.

Hurray for hackers

That explains it.

LaurenZies avatar LaurenZie Yeah You Are 0Reply

I just called the cyber police on you. You're going to jail for a loooong time for this!

can someone explain this to me?

@528491 can someone explain this to me?

Basically, Harry finds out that he's the final horcrux, and in order for Voldemort to die, he needs to die firs-- Oh. This person hacked Amirite to redirect directly to her Formspring page.

Why didn't you link to www.tubgirl.ca? Much better than formspring, Voldermorte.

You bet. But its coming and probably from place like the Czech Republic or Romania.

Seaumas2s avatar Seaumas2 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Hacking darksiders is delicious. Slapback!