+365

In about 2000 years, your standard history class is going to get a bit difficult to cram into one year. amirite?

Education
3 7

No. As history expands, the history curriculum will cover topics in a lot less detail and only major events will be covered.

@DanielJames No. As history expands, the history curriculum will cover topics in a lot less detail and only major events will be...

Yea exactly, right now we don't really get into explicit details about events that happened 2000 years ago, it's mostly within the last couple centuries

Or...in my case...a semester. -_-

OptimusPrime69s avatar OptimusPrime69 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@OptimusPrime69 Or...in my case...a semester. -_-

According to my professor, it's already happening...

THAT_Girls avatar THAT_Girl Yeah You Are 0Reply

I agree at first but on the other hand everything is kind of laid out these days. the news already analyzed it so you really just need a general timeline

mackie_s avatar mackie_ Yeah You Are 0Reply

Or we'll only learn one period of history every year. I learned about the colonies to civil war in 5th grade AND 7th. I don't think it was really necessary. Now I'm learning about ancient civilizations, when we spent all of 6th grade on that topic.

@BetterThanEzra1119 Or we'll only learn one period of history every year. I learned about the colonies to civil war in 5th grade AND...

I've learned American History in 5th, 8th, and 11th grade. I do ancient civilizations in almost every history class I get as well.

I guess history really does repeat itself...