+220

When you trip over something, you make yourself look stupid for 10 seconds; but when you try to play it cool afterwards you look like an idiot, amirite?

Love_Peace_Magiics avatar
0 2
The voters have decided that Love_Peace_Magiic is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Once, I was talking to my friend and walking backwards. I sort of ran into a bench...
So, I quickly turned and acted like I was just sitting there. I looked stupid, but it was funny.

@Once, I was talking to my friend and walking backwards. I sort of ran into a bench... So, I quickly turned and...

(not+the+OP): lmfao i do this all the time, like one time i was walking in the library with my friend and we were looking for something i lost...i think it was my pencil case. Anyway, I tripped over nothing. absolutely nothing. a flat surface and then i tried to play it off and my friend was laughing :P