+247

If pokemons were real, they wouldn't be just pets, they would be endangered species due to the profit we would make off of them (sport, Food, fur, testing, scientific research, use for effiency [pikachus are used to power home electrical]), amirite?

Vinvus avatar Food & Drink
2 17
The voters have decided that Vinvu is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I just think you are thinking too much into the whole Pokemon phase...

babas avatar baba No Way +1Reply
@oink So that makes him wrong?

Does it make him right?

babas avatar baba No Way 0Reply
@baba Does it make him right?

I would say that the post is right in my opinion. Your counter for him being wrong is not very valid.

oinks avatar oink Yeah You Are 0Reply
@baba I just think you are thinking too much into the whole Pokemon phase...

i just notice so many people contributing about pokemon, (if pokemon were real, we'd be outside, or the running into the grass one) i thought it'd be fun to add a life lesson, be more realistic

Vinvus avatar Vinvu Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vinvu i just notice so many people contributing about pokemon, (if pokemon were real, we'd be outside, or the running...

haha, I know. It just seems funny to me to try and get a life lesson out of a popular cartoon/video game.

babas avatar baba No Way 0Reply

Meh. As long as there's a ditto, it'll be fine.

Also, we're cruel people, let's not forget that, we'll destroy their natural habitat just to create more homes and buildings

Vinvus avatar Vinvu Yeah You Are 0Reply

Guys Luxray is boosssssss.

Artemiss avatar Artemis Yeah You Are 0Reply

Is it Pokemons or Pokemen? Pokemons sounds weird. Maybe it's just Pokemon as the plural. I don't really care, but I've never thought about that before...

I disagree, just because you're a moron. (pokemons=pokeMON)

I wish the world was more like Pokemon world. There'd be no sickos, but there's Team Rocket.

@spazzoutninjapikachu I wish the world was more like Pokemon world. There'd be no sickos, but there's Team Rocket.

we'd be eating pokemons instead of cows and salmon, have stranger diseases, weird cures and drugs, have new pervs (beastility) .. Team rockets would be a communist (China, Russia, Cuba.. lol)

Vinvus avatar Vinvu Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vinvu we'd be eating pokemons instead of cows and salmon, have stranger diseases, weird cures and drugs, have new pervs...

haha i can suddenly shoot bolts of lightning out of my cheeks! noooo i don't want to eat pokemon.