+335

Why is it that people ALWAYS associate rice to asians and cheeseburgers to americans, amirite?

Iwannafingeryous avatar Food & Drink
2 12
The voters have decided that Iwannafingeryou is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Cause rice eats asians and burgers are made of americans

Australians ride kangaroos to work.

Cause asians eat rice... I would know. Most asians eat rice everyday/have a rice cooker. Cheeseburgers and americans, well it is supposed to be the "all-american food".

@Tater Cause asians eat rice... I would know. Most asians eat rice everyday/have a rice cooker. Cheeseburgers and...

I know but I meant some people think of it that way under all circumstances ignoring that though it should be majorly associated to asians/americans, it's not solely applicable to them.

I associate cheeseburgers with cats. Thank you internet.

I honestly don't know why that bugs you OP. I'm assuming you are asian because of your post and there are a lot of things that people 'associate' with asians that are worse then rice.

When was the last time you saw someone get fat off of rice?

Rice is grown in Asia, so its a staple food there. It makes sense to think of an asian because that is where we got our rice.

I want a kenoys cheeseburger now!

I actually don't like either. I mean, their fine but I don't order them at resturaunts. If my mom makes them I eat them though.

I like rice more than cheeseburgers, and I'm American.