+456

Some miserable people try to make everyone else miserable so they can feel what they are feeling, other miserable people try to make the world a better place so no one has to feel what they are feeling, amirite?

hithereimbobs avatar
9 5
The voters have decided that hithereimbob is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I like to believe I am the second

mark_s avatar mark_ Yeah You Are +1Reply

Misery loves its company.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Unfortunately, there are many more of the former than the latter. That's why you should always be kind to people who have to work with the public; they are these miserable assholes' captive punching bags on a daily basis.

And others put on a smile, deal with their crap, and let others deal with their's.

I got really mad today, as I left the angry place I went to a store and at first wanted to stomp around and be angry myself at other. I didn't I helped an old lady find some things. Now I feel much better.