+254

Dreams do not tell the future and they don't recreate the past. They tell of your thoughts and feelings, take your pain and start the process of healing. And although they do not last forever, they are an inspiration for your future endeavors. So watch closely in your sub-conscious mind, and great success you'll find in time. amirite?

12 11

True, if a little fortune cookie-y.

I disagree. Dreams suck. They disrupt my sleep and make me feel like I was working all through the night. Also, my wants that are reflected in my dreams are never going to come true so my dreams are just depressing and I wake up feeling worse than I did before.

You must have much better dream fulfillment than I do.

Actually dreams are just a subconcious mesh and rearrangement of things we have seen or heard and only sometimes reflect wants and needs and "future endeavors".

@Actually dreams are just a subconcious mesh and rearrangement of things we have seen or heard and only sometimes...

its a metaphor, dont take it so literally, be creative, what the poem really is, is going back and forth and relating the dreams you have while you sleep, and your dreams as in goals

my new life motto

@my new life motto

(KOALASRULE!): for real, dude?

they really do recreate the past.

dreams show your deepest fears and your deepest wants, all wrapped up into one crazy story.

@hungry_hungry_hippo dreams show your deepest fears and your deepest wants, all wrapped up into one crazy story.

ummm, thats kinda weird, very rarely do i dream about anything relivent, usally it makes no sence at all

I was about to say the same thing...

Fortune Cookie!