+73

As a general rule, a man's intellectual capability is directly proportional to the size of his penis and indirectly proportional to the size of his biceps. amirite?

Iwannafingeryous avatar
3 14
The voters have decided that Iwannafingeryou is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That makes no sense. Endowment, fitness, and intellectual capacity are not related at all. You're just trying to make smart guys seem more attractive.

Wynauts avatar Wynaut No Way +12Reply
@Wynaut That makes no sense. Endowment, fitness, and intellectual capacity are not related at all. You're just trying to...

Thats not to say smart guys are inherently unattractive. It's just that the characteristics are separate. You can have smart, buff guys who are well-endowed, or you can have stupid, scrawny guys who got the short straw...literally.

Wynauts avatar Wynaut No Way +7Reply
@KickAss I didn't realize small biceps were attractive

I said look more attractive. As in because they have big penises (by the OP's general rule).

Wynauts avatar Wynaut No Way -1Reply

I don't know why big penises are consider an "endowment" (it seems more like a burden in my opinion) but other than that I agree.

Although, smart men are attractive. A man can be fit, scrawny, fat with a small penis, average penis or large penis, but if they're fucking stupid, I wouldn't dare go near them.

@YeahIAm A large penis is a "burden?" You don't happen to have a small penis, do you?

I don't get why people assume I have a small penis when I say I prefer small penises. It wouldn't mean you have a large penis if you like large penises, either. Retards.

I'm average sized. Large penises are just painful. Small and average ones are much better in my opinion. Sorry I don't agree with the norm (AKA the pretend sex addicts who are virgins who just watch porn).

But Asians have small penises...

Does that make me extra dumb?

@1664474

You must be, because you just said you have a small dick.

LinksLegionaires avatar LinksLegionaire Yeah You Are +2Reply

It's funny...I'm above average intelligence (Not a genius by any means, just smarter than the average guy), have small, skinny arms, and an average tool. This is all just coincidence of course, but this post kinda relates to me in a way :p