+246

Even though Spider-Man 3 sucked, it's sad that they're ending the series and rebooting it with an entirely new cast and crew. amirite?

0 9

wow that sucks. but personally, i loved spiderman 3. James franco was actually pretty good.

409inyourcoffeemaker +2Reply

I didn't think Spidey 3 was that bad. Not nearly as good as the first two, but not as awful as everyone makes it out to be. And it's way too soon for a reboot. They should have waited a few more years.

JediLynxs avatar JediLynx Yeah You Are +2Reply

You say what now about cast and crew? WTF!? If they're changing cast and crew, at least tell me that they're starting over at least, right?

Of course they're starting over, that's what a reboot is...

But blame Sony for the last movie being so bad, it was their fault.

@Grills_Bears Why is it Sony's fault?

Studio executives at Sony were forcing Raimi to make changes to his scripts that he didn't want to make. They said that "the more villains, the better the movie." Clearly, they were wrong.

@Grills_Bears Why is it Sony's fault?

I don't know full details, but apparently Sony forced Venom into Spider-Man 3 at the last minute, which was later considered by critics to be the major flaw of the film.

wobbuffets avatar wobbuffet Yeah You Are 0Reply
@wobbuffet I don't know full details, but apparently Sony forced Venom into Spider-Man 3 at the last minute, which was later...

The movie would have been 10 million times better without Venom. If he was done right, he would have been AWESOME though.

I likedp the ending