+417

You hate it when you've read a really good book and someone who hasn't read it says it's bad, amirite?

HarryPotterFan777s avatar Books
2 13
The voters have decided that HarryPotterFan777 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My friend says she hates Harry potter but she's never read it or seen the movies.
She's a twitard

I said twilight suck before I read it and I had resons then I read it and it SUCKED in everyway I thought it would.

So I'm just saying for all the people who haven't read it but say it sucks, IT DOES, and you don't have to read it to know it.

hpistheshits avatar hpistheshit Yeah You Are +1Reply

What made you think it sucks?

Well, I haven't actually read Twilight but I can tell you all the reasons why it sucks. I usually like to do a little digging about a book before I commit to reading it. That's what I did with Twilight and it SUCKS!

Etherials avatar Etherial Yeah You Are -3Reply
@Etherial Well, I haven't actually read Twilight but I can tell you all the reasons why it sucks. I usually like to do a...

I am in no way a Twitard but it is a little shallow to just say a book completely SUCKS without reading the whole thing.

@I am in no way a Twitard but it is a little shallow to just say a book completely SUCKS without reading the whole thing.

I don't have to read Don Quixote, A Tale of Two Cities, Oliver Twist, and similar classics to know that they are great books - they've stood the test of time.

Twilight falls under a category of books that, unlike the aforementioned books, has little weight. I can tell this JUST from reading a summary of the plot. Therefore, the book sucks.

Sure, it may be a successful franchise and a fun read, but in no way is it a quality read.

Etherials avatar Etherial Yeah You Are 0Reply