+2,013

Thinking someone is hot and having a crush on them are two completely different things, amirite?

crystaliris94s avatar Relationships
30 7
The voters have decided that crystaliris94 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I agree - I can find many guys hot, but I only have a crush on one guy... and he's not necessarily hot.

oh my gosh, one day in 7th grade i told my best friend i thought this one eighth grader was hot and she was like 'oh so you like him?' it was so annoying lol

i also want to say we need multiple words for love, because there are too many meanings for it, and inbetweens with other words

wittynameheres avatar wittynamehere Yeah You Are 0Reply

In my opinion, having a crush and being in love is basically the same. Depends how big the crush is, I suppose.

@839464

I think there's a difference between loving someone and being in love. Being in love is just loving the idea of love(kinda like a crush). But, loving someone is truly loving that person, and not the idea of loving just anyone. But I definitely see your point of view.

@FlashDelirium I think there's a difference between loving someone and being in love. Being in love is just loving the idea of...

Love is a very broad topic. I'm always careful who I say, "I love you" to because they may go by a different meaning of the word then I do.