-1,187

Who ever classified dolphins as mammals must of been high. I mean seriously, to be a mammal, you can't swim. Since dolphins can swim, they are fish, amirite?

StupidAccounts avatar
3 93
The voters have decided that StupidAccount is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

wow. so that makes humans fish? right...

@StupidAccount no, why would you think that?

humans are 'mammals' and we can swim and going by your logic if it swims it's a fish.

@lol nice trolling

but i'm not a troll

@StupidAccount but i'm not a troll

Quote from your about me: "i'm a troll so don't be offended by what I say"

@StupidAccount no, humans aren't animals though.

So... are we insects? or an amphibian?
We aren't our own kingdom. We fall under the animal kingdom.

@Insects and amphibians are animals...

LMAO. Wow. Brain faaaaart.

EDIT: What are we? prokaryotes? fungi? a freaking shrub??

Better?

@Insects and amphibians are animals...

technically, we are animals. just saying.

chchs avatar chch No Way +6Reply
@stepdom at least you're pretty

(prettygirl123):@834529 (stepdom): ha nice, even if you're adimit that you're not a troll you're doing an excellent job pissing people off.

Wait, so only black people are mammals now?

Obvious troll is obvious...

@twisted_memories Obvious troll is obvious...

i'll say it again, I'M NOT A TROLL! You can even check my profile and you'll see i'm not a troll.

they breathe air just like us

in millions of years they'll probably evolve into land animals

@they breathe air just like us in millions of years they'll probably evolve into land animals

no they don't, they breathe water. why do you think they live in WATER?

@StupidAccount no they don't, they breathe water. why do you think they live in WATER?

And regular fish don't even breathe water. They inhale the water through their gills and filter the oxygen, which is what they use to breathe, just like us.

Shammys avatar Shammy No Way +19Reply
@StupidAccount water doesn't have oxygen in it though.

Are you taking any science whatsoever?!?!?! The chemical makeup of water is H20, O standing for OXYGEN, dipwad.

Shammys avatar Shammy No Way +13Reply
@StupidAccount i took science, and i'm pretty sure i know what i'm talking about.

Obviously not, because O stands for oxygen. Obviously you're trolling so just shut up and delete this idiotic post.

Shammys avatar Shammy No Way +11Reply
@i actually know this girl, she's not so bright.

I'm not surprised. I feel sorry for your personal bubble being polluted with stupidity every time she walks by.

Shammys avatar Shammy No Way +18Reply

what is she like 10 years old or wtf?

@what is she like 10 years old or wtf?

she's 16, but she's been held back i think 1 or two times.

Shammys avatar Shammy No Way +10Reply

Just admit you're a troll... Nobody is this stupid.

okay silly boy. Water is H2O, two hydrogen atoms anddd omgg!! Oxygen. Alsoo actually, humans are animals....

water is h2o...wat do you think the o stands for...(oxygen)

they come up to the surface and breathe air out of their blowhole and they dive again, if they were to stay underwater forever they would drown

google is your friend, search it, then get beck at me

@they come up to the surface and breathe air out of their blowhole and they dive again, if they were to stay...

but if there are millions of fish in the sea, wouldn't we see millions of fish getting air at a time? also, if they can stay in the water for hours, they wouldn't be able to hold their breath for that long. it's called common sense buddy.

@StupidAccount but if there are millions of fish in the sea, wouldn't we see millions of fish getting air at a time? also, if they...

heres a little piece of info i found on yahoo answers

A. They breathe air. Dolphins breathe air from their blowhole, which is the hole on top of their head. All of the sounds that they make come from the blowhole as well.

B. They are warm blooded.

C. They have hair. Dolphins have whiskers when they are first born. They are found on their rostrum (the top part of the jaw bone) and fall out a few days after they’re born. If you look closely at a dolphin’s rostrum you will see tiny black spots, this is where their whiskers once were.

D. They give live birth. Baby dolphins (called calves) are born live like human babies and most other mammals. Dolphins do not hatch from eggs like fish do.

JUST.FUCKING.GOOGLE.IT

@Bigblue JUST. FUCKING. REALISE. IT'S. A. TROLL.

Hahaha. Before you can bite my head off. I like explain things to trolls. Its almost humorous if you can explain it so well, they can dispute it.

That's because DOLPHINS AREN'T FISH. THEY ARE MAMMALS. Since fish are fish, they don't come up for air. Retard...

Sorry to rain in on everyone's parade, but animals using gills don't use the oxygen from water molecules, since that would require a mechanism in the gills to break apart the water molecule to get the oxygen. Oxygen as a diatomic gas is dissolved in water which, when it passes through the animal's gills, is absorbed by a membrane of the gills and then into the bloodstream, much like the way oxygen is absorbed from the air by our lungs...

Dogs can swim.....maybe they are fish aswell?

SWEET! Now that I'm a fish, I'm going to go live in my pool for a few years! drowns

Emily, you finally got an account to post your retarted posts. I personally know this girl, i think she's being serious, sadly.

THE USERNAME IS A LIE

Whackas avatar Whacka No Way +8Reply

Writing posts is best done sober

Dolphins are just gay sharks duh :) <3 glee

Wowww. I just doubled face palmed. Seriosly hun, just get off this site. And I would consider NEVER opening your mouth again. Dolphins=mammals. And humans are classified in the animal kingdom. You seriously ruined my faith in humanity. Grow a brain or something.

Do you know anything about biology? Like, at all?

Is this the same person who thought that everyone without an iPhone should go die because they're weird?

Mammal: Breathes oxygen, has hair, gives milk

You must not have had science.
Humans are mammals.
Mammals are warm blooded and don't give birth to eggs.
Dolphins actually give birth to another dolphin, not an egg.
Whales are mammals also.

HAHAHA! I'm black but tht was just too funny (:

Guys, her profile says "i'm a troll so don't be offended with what i say." Don't take her seriously.

I guess tigers must be fish too...

Lol, wtf. Humans are mammals. And we can swin. And are we fish? Nooooo. Not last time I checked.

Good trolling. applause

cayjays avatar cayjay No Way +3Reply

Okay, who took this guy's post seriously? their name is iamNOTatroll of all things, how could you not get that they're kidding?

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Guys guys guys, this post was made for you to argue with the poster. Just like that chick q couple months back that posted that humans aren't animals

wow. i have no words to describe the stupidity in this post. Dolphins breath air, have hair, give milk, give birth to live offspring. FISH can't do that. If you're going to run on that screwed up logic then humans would be fish (we are animals by the way. everything on earth is either a plant or an animal and i'm pretty damn sure i'm not a plant) and dogs, and tigers, and hippos. Don't even try to argue. If you're gonna be this IDIOTIC then you should be proud that so many people are being nice enough to believe you can't be that dumb and call you a troll instead.

I wonder if Kanye West can swim.

people like you make me sad

you do realize that a mammal is something that gives birth, right?

J_ZASs avatar J_ZAS No Way +1Reply

Yeah, and who are the idiots that said penguins are BIRDS?? They CAN'T FLY.

Whutsurnayms avatar Whutsurnaym Yeah You Are +1Reply

Agreed.

Lindss avatar Linds No Way 0Reply
@883942

@883942 (polarthebear): Guys, look at her profile. She says she's a troll....

Let's see. Trolls like you make me question the direction humanity is going. If you're serious, I question it even more. The world is messed up.

YuZs avatar YuZ No Way 0Reply

I hate stupid people. >: /

@883936

Sorry, I can't help it.

you can before 5 minutes is up

I dont understand the mind of trolls, like at all. Do they think it's fascinating to annoy the f**k out of people? And dont even deny you're a troll, again.

Dude, everyone just chil! We get your point, the troll is a shit face. She's not even replying anymore, hahaha.

Ur high

(KeepYourMouthShut) Wow...Are you SERIOUS? "Everything on Earth is either a plant or an animal"? What about rocks? Bacteria? Air? Not everything can be defined so simply, so choose your words carefully...

i cried from laughing at this. i applaud the troll

Didn't feel like reading comments but tell me your kidding?

Jonesys avatar Jonesy No Way -2Reply

Dear..... EVERY animal gives birth. But not every animal is a mammal.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm Dear..... EVERY animal gives birth. But not every animal is a mammal.

Perhaps they were talking about live birth v.s. laying eggs?