+1,147

The events in National Treasure are completely random. "The Bill of Rights was signed by 13 members. 13 x 2 is 26, the number of games the Lakers lost in 1933. 1933 divided by the number of movies that are better than this, means that we have to go meet a midget in South Carolina named Thorton. LET'S GO!" amirite?

annikarosees avatar
184 69
The voters have decided that annikarosee is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Credit to Destery Moore, before everyone shits themselves over this.

annikarosees avatar annikarosee Yeah You Are +75Reply
@annikarosee Credit to Destery Moore, before everyone shits themselves over this.

hahaha LOVEEE that youtube video! i love the part with Shane Dawson <3

I'm Nicholas cage, my face always looks like thus: O_O

I love destery!

I feel like going to meet a midget in south carolina now.... except im kinda short so i can drive and look in a mirror

Faliums avatar Falium Yeah You Are +21Reply

opens ketchup bottle Oh..great...pours ketchup and liquid comes out AWESOME!

Destery!«3.

This sucks cow nipples. <3

SillyBananas avatar SillyBanana Yeah You Are +11Reply
@836595

...I'm scared D:

SillyBananas avatar SillyBanana Yeah You Are -1Reply
@SillyBanana This sucks cow nipples. <3

You Suck Cow Nipples.(: Destery Moore Is Ahmazing.(:

Those movies are BORING.
The only time I fell asleep in school was watching those movies.

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are +8Reply

Fhyrude2jchgy7dfredwsdcf3vgfu DESTERY! :D Seeing this made my day. Mmkay, that iss all(:

Also, in the first when they're going to Cage's dad, they cross the bridge going to Pennsylvania, not NJ!

That video was awesomeee lmao

antswasabi999s avatar antswasabi999 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Destrey!!! <3 fangasm

DESTERY!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

Yay <3 destery lovers unite!!

Awww DesandNate. Glad they have so many fans :3

@836019

The other way around. The National Treasure movies were shit, but Nicolas Cage is actually a good actor when he gets roles where he can give it his all which he rarely gets these days.

@The other way around. The National Treasure movies were shit, but Nicolas Cage is actually a good actor when he...

Nah I disagree. I don't like Nicolas Cage but NT movies are awesome. Can't wait for the third. <3

@836733

Of course. It's a successful Disney franchise, they'll make sequels until they start losing money.

I think it's coming out next year.

@836477

You've probably just never seen him in one of his good movies.

@836730

And again maybe you just don't like him in general because you haven't seen him in one of his good movies... my comment still makes sense.

YESS. I love Des and Nate. I am going to marry Destery.

lol its funny cause you stole it from youtube!

@BrookeNinja lol its funny cause you stole it from youtube!

lol it's funny cause some people can actually read and realize I gave credit!

annikarosees avatar annikarosee Yeah You Are +1Reply

Desandnate ! Ahh love them, plus destery's hair is soo purdy(:

loove desandnate so much <3
destrey inspired me to go to wallmart at 3am <3

@harrypotterisreal loove desandnate so much <3 destrey inspired me to go to wallmart at 3am <3

WE HAVE A GLORIOUS SELECTION OF LOWFAT YOGURT OVER THERREEEE >.>
<3

Julesybellss avatar Julesybells Yeah You Are +1Reply

I Like What She Did, So Many Fans Can Come And Talk. And She Didn't Steal Shit Stop Bickering And Bitchin At Her!

Reminds me of The Number 23!

First comment. Beat me to it.

yess another fan!!!

Way to steal that from Des n' Nate.

@Way to steal that from Des n' Nate.

(a ninny mouse): Because the first comment totally isn't me giving Destery credit?

annikarosees avatar annikarosee Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Way to steal that from Des n' Nate.

Dude, She Gave Credit So Shut Up, She Didn't Steal It. Seriously Stop Being OVer Reacting Drama Queens.(:

people, she already said it was destery's quote.
and i completely sgree with destery on this. National treasure sucked. anyone want to comment on how stupid i am go ahead. shit it was just a quote she posted. oh well if she doesn't agree with it. go suck cow nipples (desnadnate quote)

are you SERIOUS? those movies are amazing.

you are just an idiot.

@annikarosee Bro, it's a quote. Chill.

no, it was the follow up that bothered me.

@no, it was the follow up that bothered me.

The follow up's a quote too. It's all from the same video.

@it still bothers me, because its so untrue.

Actually, it's an opinion, so it can't be untrue. But if you're that distraught over it, go take it up with the one and only Destery Moore. He lives in Idaho somewhere. Have fun.

annikarosees avatar annikarosee Yeah You Are +2Reply
@annikarosee Actually, it's an opinion, so it can't be untrue. But if you're that distraught over it, go take it up with the one...

You can't put all of the blame on him, since you agreed. I hate when people do that, try to make themselves seem so innocent just because they aren't the person who originally said the opinion.

@yeah, you kinda did. by posting this. :O

Maybe I just liked the quote and thought it would be a good post?

@annikarosee Maybe I just liked the quote and thought it would be a good post?

except that you wouldn't post a quote you don't agree with.

O.O

unless you're an idiot.

@except that you wouldn't post a quote you don't agree with. O.O unless you're an idiot.

If it's about something as silly as a movie, why not? National Treasure was alright, but I didn't like it so much that I'll condemn anyone who makes fun of it. It's a funny quote, so I posted it. Clearly you have some sort of obsession with NCage if you're getting so upset over this.

@annikarosee If it's about something as silly as a movie, why not? National Treasure was alright, but I didn't like it so much...

I have no obsession. I just liked the movie. And I'm not upset, I'm just stating my opinion, which happens to be different from yours. I just think its dumb to post a quote you don't agree with.. you should have said in your post that you don't fully agree with it, because people will think you do.

@I have no obsession. I just liked the movie. And I'm not upset, I'm just stating my opinion, which happens to be...

Honestly, who cares what I think of National Treasure? If people think I didn't like it, that's cool. It doesn't change much. If people get the reference, yay, that was point. If not, ohwell.

@annikarosee Honestly, who cares what I think of National Treasure? If people think I didn't like it, that's cool. It doesn't...

Well, alright, I guess that makes sense. But I still disagree with the quote. And how you don't even agree with it. But it's okay, let's agree to disagree, because I'm tired of arguing..

C:

You stole this from Destery.

annikarosees avatar annikarosee Yeah You Are +11Reply