+317

Snuggies would do their job better if the sleeves weren't as wide as buildings and didn't let in all the cold air, amirite?

ThisIsIllegals avatar
2 16
The voters have decided that ThisIsIllegal is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's one size fits all and they sell snuggies in America.

@RaayCharles It's one size fits all and they sell snuggies in America.

@838512 (raaycharles): I've seen some pretty obese people, and even they would have a little room in the sleeves of a Snuggie. Plus, I'm pretty sure a person that obese would hardly move much, let alone be purchasing Snuggies.

Lmfao. Actually, my mom is boycotting Walmart. so I haven't been there in months.

ThisIsIllegals avatar ThisIsIllegal Yeah You Are 0Reply

The problem is that no matter how obese you are, your WRISTS won't be 20 inches in circumference, so put a band on the end or something then no one'll complain.

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Nacklefoodle The problem is that no matter how obese you are, your WRISTS won't be 20 inches in circumference, so put a band on...

Haha, I had to laugh at this. I imagined a very small man with rather large wrists. & Good solution. d:

Dear Asshole, the reply button is not that fucking important. You're just one of those people who has to find something wrong with everybody. And by the way, my phone is brand new. Don't make it out like I was complaining about my phone; we both know I was not.

@ThisIsIllegal Dear Asshole, the reply button is not that fucking important. You're just one of those people who has to find...

See what happens when you fail to use the reply button? I had no idea that you replied and was thus unaware of your comment on the 15th. That's why the reply button IS THAT FUCKING IMPORTANT.
P.S. Don't tell us not to judge you for being 13 if you act like you're 10.

I am done responding to you.

@ThisIsIllegal I am done responding to you.

I wouldn't know since you don't use the FUCKING REPLY.

But what I'm saying is even if it's one size fits all, they could make the sleeves smaller. Nobody's arms are that big.

ThisIsIllegals avatar ThisIsIllegal Yeah You Are -1Reply
@ThisIsIllegal But what I'm saying is even if it's one size fits all, they could make the sleeves smaller. Nobody's arms are that big.

@838512 (Raaycharles): I believe what raaycharles is intending to say is, America is home to a bunch of fatasses (myself excluded). Therefore, the arms of the snuggie need to be big enough to accomodate this obesity epidemic.

Dear anonymous, I don't know if it's amirite mobile or just my phone, but the reply button does not work. So maybe next time you should stop and think before you're a fucking asshole.

@ThisIsIllegal Dear anonymous, I don't know if it's amirite mobile or just my phone, but the reply button does not work. So maybe...

Dear retard, I don't care about your shitty phone. Even if the reply button doesn't work for you on your phone, you poor thing, just type @863940 or whatever their comment number is to reply. Next time, please use common sense before being fucking stupid.

Anonymous