+1,176

Girls: When someone says "slumber party," you think of sitting around in non-sexy pajamas eating ice cream and talking about boys, amirite?

ThisIsIllegals avatar
15 6
The voters have decided that ThisIsIllegal is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Wait... so girls don't wear sexy pajamas and have pillow fights??

@Jonesy Wait... so girls don't wear sexy pajamas and have pillow fights??

Maybe if it's a special occasion, like a birthday party... But otherwise, no. My friends and I just hang out in our boyfriend's sweats and watch movies most of the time.

I thought you play truth or dare and two of you end up in the closet for about a hour and then come out of the closet, mentally and physically.

A slumber party for me usually entails playing Apples to Apples for 4 hours then watching a movie or playing video games.

jcad16s avatar jcad16 No Way +6Reply

Shout out to my post eh? I prefer my fantasy to yours.

Sleepovers for me involve Disney Movies, pizza, and my friend and I (that have sexual tension) cuddling and other stuff normal best friends don't do.

EduardVonBocks avatar EduardVonBock Yeah You Are -5Reply