+493

I get that the cartoon profile picture thing is to raise awareness for child abuse, but you have to admit it's a bit strange to look to the left of your screen and see that Invader Zim and Clifford the big red dog are Online, amirite?

hiimbobiworkheres avatar Technology
5 7
The voters have decided that hiimbobiworkhere is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's also strange to see a status full of curses and the picture is of Arthur

its overlapping with pokemon profile picture month quite nicely

I honestly don't understand how the hell it's raising awareness against child abuse.
It's kind of useless if you ask me.
But really fun though (:

It is even stranger if you found a Pedo_Bear picture

I just saw on the local news that the group that started it was a group of pedos. No joke. And kids are accepting friend requests from people they don't know because they think its like another kid. How fantastic.

So that's why they're doing it! I gotta go change my profile picture to pikachu now!

I think they're taking over our Pokemon Profile Picture Month. I mean, my eeveelutions don't mix well with the Angry Beavers and Aaaah! Real Monsters.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are 0Reply