+803

Sometimes you wonder if actors like Emma Watson watch movies they made when they were twelve and are embarrassed, like a normal person watching old home videos, amirite?

leeshafishyys avatar
2 8
The voters have decided that leeshafishyy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No doubt! But she was so adorable though; most of them were.

Black_No_1s avatar Black_No_1 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Almost every celebrity interview I've ever read that asked something like that, they say they don't like to watch themselves at all. That could just be false modesty, though.

Black_No_1s avatar Black_No_1 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Black_No_1 Almost every celebrity interview I've ever read that asked something like that, they say they don't like to watch...

I just thought about it watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets this morning lol and how if i was her i would HATE to watch it... xD

leeshafishyys avatar leeshafishyy Yeah You Are +3Reply
@leeshafishyy I just thought about it watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets this morning lol and how if i was her i...

Haha I'm watching Harry potter and the prisoner of askaban !!!(I don't think i Spelt that right.)

Dan Radcliffe said in an interview that he doesn't ever re-watch the movies. The last time he watched CoS was at the premiere.
He probably would be too embarrassed.

i've seen emma and she said that she hates watching them as they show her grow up and everyone can see that.

They actually do watch them but rarely seeing as it IS embarrasing for them