+620

Apples are dangerous. They lead to vitamins, and vitamins lead to strength, and strength leads to might, and might leads to money, and money leads to girls, and girls lead to sex, and sex leads to AIDS, and AIDS lead to death, so apples lead to death, amirite?

Matthiass avatar Food & Drink
50 31
The voters have decided that Matthias is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

that logic is airtight

livluvlaxs avatar livluvlax Yeah You Are +5Reply

I just love the end: so apples lead to death. The End.

slippery slope fallacy

Can't argue with this logic.

Changing all the "apples" to "bananas" just won me an argument with my boyfriend :D

EstoniaObsesseds avatar EstoniaObsessed Yeah You Are +2Reply

Even better, apple seeds are slightly poisonous.

@Murkrow Even better, apple seeds are slightly poisonous.

True, but it is said that poisonous part helps prevent cancer.

Tacomunchers avatar Tacomuncher Yeah You Are 0Reply
@BaconIsGoodForMe wait really? how?

Apple seeds contain something that when ingested turns into a compound known as hydrogen cyanide, normally harmless but if taken in large doses it can kill. Hydrogen cyanide is the same stuff the Nazi's used.

@Murkrow Read this baby http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_a...eeds_poisonous

why thank you, i will do that. but why did you calll me baby..?

@BaconIsGoodForMe why thank you, i will do that. but why did you calll me baby..?

Perhaps, he wasn't addressing you, but instead was referring to the passage/paragraph that was in the link.

You could compare it to like if a guy said, "This baby can do 95, easy!" "Baby," of course, referring to a car or something.

Or, I'm wrong, and this Murkrow guy is just a creepy pervert. Either or.

I was referring to the article, no I'm not a creeper. It may have been more clear if I said "check this baby out", leaving no doubts as to what "baby" refers to.

It may be kind of dumb, but it made me smile(:

How do apples lead to vitamins?

aww, thanks noticing my spelling mistake and taking the time to point it out, while being anon :)

@xoxjulieexoxo aww, thanks noticing my spelling mistake and taking the time to point it out, while being anon :)

Ok fine, i wont be anon anymore. But you couldve taken my comment seriously (because im not really an asshole like that) and i didnt want you clogging up my wall with your hate mail.

hahahahahaha "hate mail" you have no idea what youre talking about

@xoxjulieexoxo hahahahahaha "hate mail" you have no idea what youre talking about

ok sorry i dont know the word for wall posts that are bashing/ arguing with the person theyre being sent to. this is why i go anonymous...
btw my name is also julie:D!

thats the most rediculous and lame thing i have ever heard.

This post leads to stuff, and stuff leads to a peace if crap, therefore this post is a piece of crap.