+245

just because i get A's in class and dont get in trouble doesnt make me a nerd. amirite?

kaseyys avatar Education
0 26
The voters have decided that kaseyy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Who cares if you even get called a nerd? People who judge people negatively on their success don't deserve any of your attention.

@1794036

Or even just watched the movies.

I can tell you aren't a nerd because they tend to have better (or decent) grammar. un smilie

@I can tell you aren't a nerd because they tend to have better (or decent) grammar.

This coming from the guy who's final paragraph in his bio says that he won't reply to a message if you use below average grammar. (To be fair you also called yourself a hypocrite)

Anyone who focuses on grammar on something that isn't professional and/or isn't about grammar is a nitpicker who needs to calm the fuck down.

And to also be fair, I haven't edited anything in the bio in a longass time.

EDIT: Though I think it's high time I delete it and restart it. It's too old.

"Nerd" shouldn't have a negative connotation. I consider nerds (and geeks, for that matter) to be people who value intelligence and aren't afraid to get excited- like jump up-and-down, squeal, spin around in your chair excited- despite the fact that indifference seems to be cool these days.

@HMDucky "Nerd" shouldn't have a negative connotation. I consider nerds (and geeks, for that matter) to be people who value...

We are! Also, we nerds are made of awesome, fight world suck, and never forget to be awesome.

Because nerds like us are allowed to be unironically enthusiastic about stuff such as the miracle of human consciousness, are we not? =D

Plus, we'd rather be intelligent than stupid, thoughtful than vapid, and care about things more important than Lindsay Lohan's arrest record. (but I personally prefer the "unironically enthusiastic" quote).

\// \//
\\ ///
\\///
///\\

hoping that works...it's supposed to be a gang sign, if that's not clear...

You aren't a nerd..you're an intellectual badass!!

“Saying 'I notice you're a nerd' is like saying, 'Hey, I notice that you'd rather be intelligent than be stupid, that you'd rather be thoughtful than be vapid, that you believe that there are things that matter more than the arrest record of Lindsay Lohan. Why is that?' In fact, it seems to me that most contemporary insults are pretty lame. Even 'lame' is kind of lame. Saying 'You're lame' is like saying 'You walk with a limp.' Yeah, whatever, so does 50 Cent, and he's done all right for himself.” - John Green