+527

The worst part about about winter - chapped lips and dry skin, amirite?

FlippinBeast128s avatar
3 11
The voters have decided that FlippinBeast128 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

-.-
I couldn't care less if I had chapped lips and dry skin!=/ Where I live it's REALLY cold and really snowy + icy in the winter, and I think that's worse. And I have to walk home in it, ugh.

@-.- I couldn't care less if I had chapped lips and dry skin!=/ Where I live it's REALLY cold and really snowy + icy...

(Melanie (logged out)): Well that sucks.. Sorry... And I live in Texas so I'm just grateful foe any snow I get lol

unplowed roads.

@guineasaurusrex unplowed roads.

Exactly, the risk of loosing my life is a bit worse than something that can be cured with chapstick and lotion

best part? no humidity. frizz free hair, LEHHSGOO!

@best part? no humidity. frizz free hair, LEHHSGOO!

I know right?! But then it gets all static like... At least for me

Don't forget snotty noses.

i do hate chapped lips and dry skin but there is so much ice and snow here that i could careless! i just care about getting to school safely! oh and yes i do live in canada and no we do not live in igloos but i do ride a polar bear to school!

I just compulsively reached for my chapstick after reading that. Didn't even notice.

static