+204

Girls are the best clitar players, amirite?

Keith_Stones avatar Music
4 48
The voters have decided that Keith_Stone is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm a very skilled player ;)

Iwannafingeryous avatar Iwannafingeryou Yeah You Are +10Reply

Oh my god, th3round1 AND badkitteh on talking on the same post? All we need is scrantoncity and ill officially explode

patrickmajors avatar patrickmajor Yeah You Are +7Reply

Aren't cupcakes just splendid?

@Aren't cupcakes just splendid?

Goats are better, just sayin!

woa i expected to see 44 jokes and read 44 disappointing comments

I'm at the store.

Lol.

th3dons avatar th3don Yeah You Are +2Reply
@th3don Lol.

What's so funny, eh?

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Rocky What's so funny, eh?

Your teeth are really fucked up. That's funny.

@Your teeth are really fucked up. That's funny.

I somewhat agree. However, others differ on your opinion, so I don't give a fuck.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +6Reply

You're probably that threeround fucker judging from your inability to reply correctly. Fuck you.

I'd like to know WHY THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT A REPLY BUTTON!?!?!? The post is about clitars, NOT reply buttons, cell phones, or grammar. All of you fuck off.

Not all mobile browsers, then, obviously. But why on earth would anyone lie about that? I'd love to be able to reply; I can't. I'm tired of seeing snarky comments about it.

Black_No_1s avatar Black_No_1 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I ask again: wtf purpose would it serve to lie about this? Over and over? When I copy script on the button and past it to a note, it says "JavaScript=0". I wish like hell my reply button works, but it absolutely does not. I try again every now and then, because Anthony asked me about it once after I had this same old argument with someone else, and I keep hoping it will be fixed.

My phone is fairly old(for a smartphone), and I'm aware it's probably my out-of-date browser causing the problem. I plan to get an Android-based phone after tax time which should solve it; until then, I'd just appreciate people not being dicks about the stupid reply button.

@Black_No_1 I ask again: wtf purpose would it serve to lie about this? Over and over? When I copy script on the button and...

If it's such a huge issue for you, why don't you just wait till you have access to a computer to reply?

And my grammar is fine. I just choose not to use apostrophes because Im lazy and I dont feel like going through the symbols to find it every time I use a contraction

th3dons avatar th3don Yeah You Are 0Reply

I have a blackberry (a new one) and my reply button doesn't work either. It does absolutely nothing when I press it.

hahahahh must be xD

sigh

No, it doesn't. I see a button, I can highlight it, but it does not respond. If you've never accessed amirite from the browser of a Sidekick, I daresay you don't know what you're talking about. As I already said, why would anyone lie about something like that? Does it really make any sense to refuse to use reply, knowing many people won't even get your messages?

If you're teasing, then I apologize for taking it too seriously. The whole thing is just getting really old, and I'm frustrated.

Black_No_1s avatar Black_No_1 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Black_No_1 sigh No, it doesn't. I see a button, I can highlight it, but it does not respond. If you've never accessed...

I used to have a sidekick and it worked just fine. Jess also had a sidekick and it seemed to work just fine for her.

It's not a huge issue for ME, but apparently when some amirite users feel they're getting pwned(not referring to this post), they'll pull out any stupid "insult" like "well, you can't even reply right". Round1 and I aren't the only ones who don't have the capability, and I'm just tired of having to explain it when it really doesn't even matter.

Also, I spend almost no time in one place long enough to sit around on amirite from a computer. I work and go to uni. I get on amirite from my phone between classes and on breaks; when I'm on my computer I play games, because I don't get a lot of time for it.

@Black_No_1 It's not a huge issue for ME, but apparently when some amirite users feel they're getting pwned(not referring to...

If you're so busy doing other things, why do you waste time typing up books about how you hate getting made fun of for not being able to reply correctly, on random posts? Honestly I don't think anyone cares.

For the record, I also cannot favorite, edit my profile, see other's favorites, see who voted which way, and many, many other things that people on computers and with newer smartphones can do. That's not a reflection on my intelligence or ability to use the site; if it's indicative of anything, it's just that I don't have much money to burn(yet) or parents to spoil me anymore. It's called being a grownup without a trust fund, and it's pretty common in other places besides this site.

OMFG people!!! We mobile users don't fail, the fucking reply button does!! How many times do we have to explain that, especially to heavy users like you two? ono smilie

We-do-not-have-the-ability-to-reply-from-our-mobiles. PLEASE get that through your skulls.

Black_No_1s avatar Black_No_1 Yeah You Are -2Reply

yawn Way to troll, random collection of letters; it takes maybe 45 seconds to type even a whole paragraph. Not only that, I was answering your question, moron. Fail.

I dont even have a smartphone. Im just a broke fuck with a slider and internet access. Itd be great if i could reply to people, or clear out my notifications for that matter, but the reply, favorite, and hide notification buttons dont work for me.

th3dons avatar th3don Yeah You Are -3Reply

Lulz

th3dons avatar th3don Yeah You Are -9Reply
@th3don Lulz

I'm not sure why you're failing so hard at replying.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +15Reply
@Rocky I'm not sure why you're failing so hard at replying.

Same here. I don't think he has ever used the reply button on any of my posts.

Iwannafingeryous avatar Iwannafingeryou Yeah You Are +8Reply

CLITar. Shes skilled. Its hilarious because its a play on words and its about masturbation.

th3dons avatar th3don Yeah You Are -10Reply

Fuck u taja everyone knows i dont go anonymous. Unless u have like an iphone or a blackberry the reply wont work. Im pretty sure people with newer phones can buy the app and use the button. But as for people like us with phones that just go on the site, idk abt kitteh but when i hit the button it just says malformed url.

th3dons avatar th3don Yeah You Are -12Reply