+306

Lennon died 30 years ago today, but his words and music live on to bring inspiration and joy to thousands. Here's to a true legend, amirite?

RockyRaccoons avatar
5 8
The voters have decided that RockyRaccoon is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The Beatles/Lennon are over-rated, Stop following the fad.

@Jewfro The Beatles/Lennon are over-rated, Stop following the fad.

I don't follow any 'fad'. Lennon was a true genius at music and songwriting. R.I.P. John. :(

'Following the fad' ?

1. It's some 'fad' considering the Beatles were hugely popular in the 60's and remain so today. I've never before heard of a 'fad' that's spanned half a century.

2. Before you accuse me of 'following' anything, as if I just go along with what's cool, then how about you get to know me first rather than making snap judgements? Frankly, it makes you look like a cunt pal.

RockyRaccoons avatar RockyRaccoon Yeah You Are 0Reply

Wow people on here are dicks. Just because he likes the Beatles and John Lennon, how about you actually listen to them first instead of calling them "over-rated" geez. Rip John <3.

Lennon sucked then and sucks now.