+914

Money can't buy you happiness but it can certainly rent it out for a few hours, amirite?

Eata_Brains avatar
18 20
The voters have decided that Eata_Brain is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@119345

yeah, thats kind of what they're saying. money will only give you happiness for a few hours

@119957

yeah i know, it sounded like you were disagreeing

I really like your post, it's very accurate though, not from my point of view anyway...

Money can buy happiness.

@YeahItsChrissy Money can buy happiness.

I agree completely. My though process is that most of peoples stress comes from financial struggles, if we didn't have to worry about money everyone would be much happier.

@LittleMissAwesome I agree completely. My though process is that most of peoples stress comes from financial struggles, if we didn't...

happier but not happy. the father of someone i know was a multi-millionare and he commited suicide. not a fast death but an extremely slow, painful death. she said that he was the most unhappy man she had ever encountered

@LavLav_loves_WonWon happier but not happy. the father of someone i know was a multi-millionare and he commited suicide. not a fast...

Okay, well that's one incident, what I think we're saying is that money can buy happiness for a lot of people. Like if I had money so I can pay for college and travel the world, I would be happy. Not all multi-millionaires are miserable, most of them are happy because they're rich and can buy whatever they want.

Oh, and if someone is "happier," it means they're already happy. So money in that case would be icing on the cake. Even better. :)

@YeahItsChrissy Okay, well that's one incident, what I think we're saying is that money can buy happiness for a lot of people. Like...

everyone has a little bit of happiness in them, that's how you're happier. i would rather be happy than happier. you're only entertained for a few hours with your gadgets. what if you were sick while traveling the world and going to college. what if you were heart-broken? what if you had depression? none of those are solved by buying your hearts desire and depression is a disease that isn't cured by money. you can't be truly happy if you're worried about money, but money doesn't buy happiness. not all millionares are happy and not all are miserable. not all people are happy and not all are miserable. money has nothing to do with it.

@LavLav_loves_WonWon everyone has a little bit of happiness in them, that's how you're happier. i would rather be happy than happier...

Money has a lot to do with it. If I were sick, I would go and pay for a doctor. If I were heart-broken or depressed, I would pay for a psychiatrist.

@YeahItsChrissy Money has a lot to do with it. If I were sick, I would go and pay for a doctor. If I were heart-broken or...

it would help heal you, but not entirely. it has a lot to do with it, but not everything!

@LavLav_loves_WonWon it would help heal you, but not entirely. it has a lot to do with it, but not everything!

It's just a POST it doesn't mean that its right, just calm down and stop arguing.

@It's just a POST it doesn't mean that its right, just calm down and stop arguing.

the point is to see who agrees and who doesn't. a large part of this site is arguing about what you believe. without that there would be no point in being able to comment. neither of us are getting angry, we are just arguing. go stop a more heated argument, trust me there are ones that need it a lot more.

@LavLav_loves_WonWon the point is to see who agrees and who doesn't. a large part of this site is arguing about what you believe...

Money doesn't have everything to do with it, but it could definitely buy happiness. Give a hobo $100, I bet he'd be happy. Haha.

@YeahItsChrissy Money doesn't have everything to do with it, but it could definitely buy happiness. Give a hobo $100, I bet he'd be...

Well I can only speak for myself, but I am a very happy person; if I didn't have to worry about all the bills that keep coming in and if I could just pick up and go traveling and do all the things I want to do then I would be the happiest person ever.

i like it

Am I the only person who thought of getting a hooker when you saw this post?

Yeah, money can't buy you love and health but I am sure that being rich and lonely/sick is much better than being poor and lonely/sick. Because some of the comments here kinda sounded like only rich people can get sick or be lonely. Ah nevermind...