+230

Just because someone is rich doesn't mean they're a evil money hoarder who has 16 yachts, a golden toilet, 6 guilded doorknobs, and 23 cars, and even if they do have those thing it doesn't make them evil, amirite?

Amish_Allosauruss avatar
2 7
The voters have decided that Amish_Allosaurus is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

In the words of the Flaming Lips: "and so we cannot know ourselves, or what we'd really do with all your power".

Not evil but definitely an asshole.

@Not evil but definitely an asshole.

Why? Because they worked hard to buy all of that?
Is Oprah an asshole? I don't like her, but she donates a lot of money to charities.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Katffro Why? Because they worked hard to buy all of that? Is Oprah an asshole? I don't like her, but she donates a lot of...

I think it's hilarious how Americans seem to have this belief that life is fair and you get exactly the amount of money you earned. But aside from that, all I know is that if I got rich and wasted the money on all kinds of shit I don't even nearly need, I'd consider myself a giant asshole so it's nothing but fair if I consider anyone else who'd do that an asshole as well.

I actually get made fun of because my family has money. But my mom worked VERY hard to get where she is. I mean we're not mansion rich, but we're pretty well off.

@I actually get made fun of because my family has money. But my mom worked VERY hard to get where she is. I mean...

(Megan:)): Oh, well, you're obviously evil, and we should make your taxes go up to 40%. Because rich people are evil! sarcasms