+466

It doesn't matter how nice a girl is, if she's your crush's or ex's new girlfriend she's automatically a hoe and you hate her, amirite?

LittleReds avatar Relationships
8 17
The voters have decided that LittleRed is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If she's my crush's or ex's new girlfriend she's automatically a lesbian.

You should really put a Girls: at the beginning of this, or Lesbians:

The guy I liked said right in front of me, "Oh my god! this girl is SO hot!"
I was really upset, and aforementioned girl was/is a total sweetheart, but I immediately hated her.
Now I'm okay with her, but still.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Katffro The guy I liked said right in front of me, "Oh my god! this girl is SO hot!" I was really upset, and...

Exactly! I reeeaaaaalllllly like this one guy, and he has this new girlfriend. I don't even know her, but every time I see her, I think "SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!"

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +6Reply

I don't particularly care about my ex's guys, but I usually despise the lovely guys who're going out with the girl I like.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +8Reply

It really sucks being the victim of that hate though.. Nobody likes being the new girl/boyfriend after a bad breakup.

I ended up crushing on his girlfriend xD

My ex's new girlfriend has way too much in common with me for me to be comfortable with, which I think is just weird, but even if she was the prettiest girl in the world (which she isn't), I'd still look at her and think of her as a ugly slut who stole my boyfriend.
It's kinda just how most female minds work, especially if you and your ex were together for quite some time.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +1Reply

It's when the guy dates best friends this is a catastrophe.

Oh, I've been there...

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are 0Reply

Ha I just homepaged this moments ago!

Grow up.

no because im not like 14 so i don't think/act that way.

you are a sore loser .

I actually try to get to know them or at least learn a little bit about them before judging them. Sheesh.