+427

It's hilarious how the sixty-five million dollar production, Spider-Man Turn Off The Dark, was a complete disaster on opening night while A Very Potter Musical, which was produced by a bunch college kids, was a total success, amirite?

applejuiceloves avatar
22 22
The voters have decided that applejuicelove is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

THANK YOU, DRACO.
EVEN POTTIES NEED TO EAT. :D

@Sectumsempra THANK YOU, DRACO. EVEN POTTIES NEED TO EAT. :D

"you know goyle, using the potty is a great time to socialize!"

"hello there! Using the potty for the first time too? Good luck my man!"

I LOVE LAUREN :)

applejuiceloves avatar applejuicelove Yeah You Are +2Reply
@applejuicelove "you know goyle, using the potty is a great time to socialize!" "hello there! Using the potty for the first time...

YES. Lauren Lopez is QUALITY.

BECAUSE PIGFARTS IS ON MARS. NOT EVERYBODY CAN AFFORD A ROCKET SHIP LIKE POTTER. NOT EVERYBODY INHERITED ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY OUT NASA WHEN OUR PARENTS DIED. LOOK AT THIS, LOOK AT THIS, ROCKET SHIP POTTER, STARKID POTTER, MOONSHOES POTTER, TRAVERSING THE GALAXY FOR INTERGALACTIC TRAVELS TO PIGFARTS!

<3

I LOVE AVPM!!! <3

MakeShifts avatar MakeShift Yeah You Are +5Reply
@MakeShift I LOVE AVPM!!! <3

my all time time favorite part of AVMP/S is when lauren yells "go home terrorist!" hahahahahaha. I bust up every time :)

applejuiceloves avatar applejuicelove Yeah You Are +5Reply
@MakeShift I LOVE AVPM!!! <3

Same here! Haven't finished AVPS yet though...

@Same here! Haven't finished AVPS yet though...

I didn't like that one nearly as much...

MakeShifts avatar MakeShift Yeah You Are 0Reply
@MakeShift I didn't like that one nearly as much...

I didn't like the songs as much, but I LOVED Umbridge. Just...Joe Walker. Hnng. <333

Dominos avatar Domino Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Domino I didn't like the songs as much, but I LOVED Umbridge. Just...Joe Walker. Hnng. <333

I finished Act 1 and I don't like it as much, but I smile every time I think of Umbridge saying "Dumbledore" in that perfect way s/he does.

@I finished Act 1 and I don't like it as much, but I smile every time I think of Umbridge saying "Dumbledore" in...

Man, you gotta see her/him in the last act. Holy cow. Umbridge's mama makes an appearance, and with Lucius...asdfghjkl. It's amazing.

Dominos avatar Domino Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Domino Man, you gotta see her/him in the last act. Holy cow. Umbridge's mama makes an appearance, and with...

Oh, maybe I'm a couple parts into the second act, because I've seen Umbridge's mama. (I didn't like it.)

Yay, the dancing Lucius returns with his foolproof Time-Turner plot! All right...I've got midterm exams coming up so I'll finish AVPS as a reward when they're over.

It's also kind of sad how this is the most expensive Broadway production. If I was somehow involved in this I would spend like an entire week just working on stunts and technical stuff. The girl who plays Mary Jane (Jennifer Damiano) is quite excellent though.

invisiblegirls avatar invisiblegirl Yeah You Are +2Reply

I like the songs in AVPS alot, but the plot was trying a little too hard sometimes, but both are totally awesome=]

bookfreaks avatar bookfreak Yeah You Are +1Reply
@MakeShift Hermione Cant Draw is my favorite :)

Yeah that song is hilarious!! and very simplistic, but that makes it even better =]

that's bc everyone in spiderman kept falling off props and breaking something