+237

its really weird when your parents go through you facebook and email, amirite?

MetalXs avatar
1 12
The voters have decided that MetalX is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Your parents do that!?!?!

no they did it once

MetalXs avatar MetalX Yeah You Are +1Reply

i know i was because they cleared the whole thing and my email

i did but if they contact facebook and prove they are your parents facebook will let them on and plus they wouold of made me log on

MetalXs avatar MetalX Yeah You Are 0Reply
@MetalX i did but if they contact facebook and prove they are your parents facebook will let them on and plus they wouold...

My parents do allllll that shit and there is nothing to suspect. My mom changed both my Facebook and email passwords so only she can log in.

Hey, completely random but I love your picture. Btw I dated a girl who's parents used to be able to see every text she sent on their computer, and had access to her bank account and fb/email, and yes it sucks dick

Kluklayus avatar Kluklayu Yeah You Are -1Reply

Never had that happen... That's really weird that they do that. But then again, my parents trust me and have never had a reason not to.

Yeah my parents do that. For some reason, they think it's normal.

oh, haha, well that would totally suck

yeah it was because a kid said that i had drugs, so they were seeing if there was a connection

MetalXs avatar MetalX Yeah You Are -1Reply

oh gotcha, so it's not like it was totally spontaneous on their part. But still I would be pissed off

thats what passwords are for. change it since they know it