+296

For some strange reason easter egg resess peanut butter cups taste WAY better than the other resess's cups. amirite?

BDubs avatar
3 12
The voters have decided that BDub is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

*Reeses

@*Reeses

THANK YOU.

I love that there resess. I hate it when I mess up my sess the first time and have to resess. What a pain in the ess.

resess? is that like recess?

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Shadi I miss that show!

(Chauncy Pickles): it was great!

the reason they are better is because the surface area to volume ratio is smaller. this means they have more peanut butter than chocolate.

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +1Reply

I think the shaped ones all taste worse than the regular ones.

Oh my goodness. I want those soo bad right now. I think they taste better because they have the smooth edges. Too bad I'm out of those from Easter. I'd so get on right now.

I like them, but I think there's just a little too much peanut butter compared to chocolate. Also, they're greasy. Well...it might not be grease, but they're messy.

Sorry. Lazy kid and a word that has confused him since his birth.

BDubs avatar BDub Yeah You Are 0Reply