+284

Let's break down the word "Boob" shall we? "B" = the cleavage, "oo" = the full-on, "b" = the side boob. amirite?

Danleys avatar Education
10 16
The voters have decided that Danley is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Not to be a party pooper but there was one just like this that was homepaged like literally a few days ago.

@1102333

@1102333 (Cassowary): Is it a repost? The date on this one is December 11th, when was the other one made, I'm sure I saw it in the recent (past 7 days) List when it was made.

@1102358

Depends.

Like, I'll bet most of these jokes were just somewhere else, either another website or a comedian or a friend.

Like, if they more or less acknowledge a source, I wouldn't complain, because this site is usually where I see jokes first, that's why reposts are annoying.

I will never look at the word "boob" the same way again -_- haha

I've thought of this for years because I love boobs.

this was also on graphjam...im just saying

I've seen this so many times around the internet lately.. it's not like this is some new phenomenon

how is B the cleavage?

@how is B the cleavage?

Look at it from the top.

@how is B the cleavage?

It's the overview

Koozies avatar Koozie Yeah You Are -1Reply