+636

People who try to justify the way Miley Cyrus acts are ridiculous. "She's 18 now, what she did was legal etc..." It doesn't matter if it was legal, are you trying to tell me that every 18 year old girl should dress up in leather pants, hooker heels and a bikini top, take nude pictures of themselves and smoke salvia? Since when did acting like a whore turn into "normal teenage girl stuff", amirite?

monika13s avatar
15 50
The voters have decided that monika13 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'd like to punch her in the mouth. Someones gotta tame that bitch

@BeautifulNightmare I'd like to punch her in the mouth. Someones gotta tame that bitch

singing
She can't be TAMED! She can't be SAVED! She can't be BLAMED! She can't be CHANGED!

Tallglassofwaters avatar Tallglassofwater Yeah You Are +20Reply

Ugh, I hate hearing about all the stupid crap she does now. I use to like her awhile ago, but now she's trying so hard to be an "independent adult" or whatever and get out of her position of being a role model for all her young fans... and I hate when people call her a whore and all the other things they can think of, but I can hardly defend her because her actions speak quite clearly.

Dude, I doubt it was salvia, she would have been all over the fucking place. There is nothing wrong with leather pants if you wear them the right way-not saying she did but still. I have worn far crazier shit than she has, but I wear it with class.

@Dude, I doubt it was salvia, she would have been all over the fucking place. There is nothing wrong with leather...

It was definitely salvia, check every website on Google where you type in 'Miley Cyrus bong.'

@It was definitely salvia, check every website on Google where you type in 'Miley Cyrus bong.'

Plus, it "hit" her right away. Salvia does that; weed takes a few minutes.

She could at least not get caught.

I can't wait until her bullshit and other celebrities die out.

Honestly, whether she wants to be in the "role model" status or not, she basically chose to be role models for kids. I think she should live with the aftermath of her childhood. No need to be a skanky druggie for kids to look up to.

She took nude pictures of herself?

@868256

Actually most celebrities are celebrities because the do something that pleases people. and when someone becomes famous they have to take into account that people will watch everything you do. Sure, she can do what she wants. But she is also a role model to younger kids. That is the bad part. She CHOSE to be that role model, she can't just say "screw this" and do what she wants. She has those kids looking up to her. If it was awhile after Hannah Montana ended, it wouldnt be as big a deal. But she influences kids.

In a way, I feel a bit sympathetic. She's still a teenage girl, and there's a good amount of teenagers who do that sort of thing without being thrown into the spotlight and criticized for it.
But really, I guess that's the price of fame. In exchange for living the life of a celebrity, reaching millions of people and making millions of bucks, she should have to sacrifice a bit of a 'real' teenage life. As Hannah Montanna, her main target audience is still younger girls. She should think of how much influence she has over her fans and accept the responsibility to be a positive role model, at least until her show is over.
Is it fair to her? I dunno. Do the pros of fame balance out the cons of should-be responsibility? Not really sure. I know that the life of a celebrity must be terrible sometimes, but they also get privilages we can never dream of. They should accept the price of responsibility that comes with that. Some celebrities do. Others don't. Like Miley.

Tempest_Trances avatar Tempest_Trance Yeah You Are +1Reply

There are 666 yyas and 66 nws :O

GracieGraces avatar GracieGrace Yeah You Are +1Reply

Ahaha, that salvia thing was pretty funny.
It's like, when you think she's pushed it far enough, she goes for the bong! Imagine what all the parents are going to say :O :P

Gatesss747s avatar Gatesss747 Yeah You Are 0Reply

uh, 2009?

Pretty sure it wasn't salvia. pretty sure it was pot. no matter how much they deny it. it was probably pot.

I honestly don't care what she does. I feel like she's trying to distance herself from Disney, being 18, and forge a new path for herself. If she wants to do drugs, take nudes, whatever. As long as I don't have to see it, it really makes no difference to me. It's not like she's the first celebrity to do it, she won't be the last, and I honestly do not see little girls who like "Hannah Montana" around here anymore. I don't know if that's just us, but eh. I don't know why the world is freaking out, did no one but me see something like this coming? : I don't support her choices, but they're hers and she can do what she wants to. She looked like she was having a grand ol' time in her video, so I'm happy for her if that's the road she wants to go down. Hopefully she doesn't get too far in, and it was just a "tryin' it out" type thing.

to tell you the truth, not all teens experiment with weed and drinking. I for one think it's nasty and I don't bother. Miley can do it if she wants to but at her own house or something, somewhere her fans won't see her and try to do the same thing.

Wow people have gotten really into the life of Miley Cyrus. Because these things really matter, and are definitely life changing.

I don't know a single thing about drugs. What does salvia do?

bahaha. okay. seriously. a teenage celebrity who experimented with drugs is no where near related to a rapist ? come on now. I'm talking about miley cyrus. no need to make a point by changing the subject.

Who gives a fuck what she does? If you don't like it don't do it, I guess. Idiot.

@868155

If a ton of little girls didn't look up to her I would agree, but they do and I don't want kids growing up thinking it's okay to do that.

Miley can do whatever she wants to, she is her own person. It's their own fault if people choose to look up to or be like her. Just because she is famous doesn't mean you have to make her your role model.

Summerstars avatar Summerstar Yeah You Are -1Reply

stfu bitch ur jealouz

hahaha if you think that being a whore isnt normal teen girl stuff then i dont think you know many teen girls

@freeweezy hahaha if you think that being a whore isnt normal teen girl stuff then i dont think you know many teen girls

I take offense to that, all of my teen girl friends and I aren't whores and we would never do anything like that.

@I take offense to that, all of my teen girl friends and I aren't whores and we would never do anything like that.

well i also know a lot of teen girls and most of them are whores. everyones always hating on miley for doing it when hundreds of girls in their own towns are doing the exact same thing.

Uh, who gives a fuck what she does? Are you really that shallow that you care?

@HopeImrite Uh, who gives a fuck what she does? Are you really that shallow that you care?

Thousands of little girls look up to her as a role model. I don't know about you but I wouldn't want my little girl growing up to be like Miley right now

It's the opposite of being shallow. We are saying that it is not a good thing to do, and if people defend her, others will do it.

I agree, let the girl live her life. Too many haters in this world

tbh, you only give a shit because she's famous. every other teenage girl is doing the same thing

@Shortstopmwd tbh, you only give a shit because she's famous. every other teenage girl is doing the same thing

Seeing as how I'm in the 10th grade I think I'd know what other teenage girls do, and no most of us do not do any of that shit.

monika13s avatar monika13 Yeah You Are +2Reply

that's the main point. Because she's famous, she's influencing the generations of like 6 and 10 year old...

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +1Reply

She's a grown ass woman she can do whatever the fuck she wants. It's not normal teenage stuff because she's no longer a teenager. Shit, if I were her I would do the same shit. Enjoy life, you only live once.

@She's a grown ass woman she can do whatever the fuck she wants. It's not normal teenage stuff because she's no...

Um, EighTEEN? Is the Teen there for no reason? She may legally be an adult but she is still in her Teen's

@Moonfang66 Um, EighTEEN? Is the Teen there for no reason? She may legally be an adult but she is still in her Teen's

if u were her bet you would be doin the same shit. why should she miss out on her adolescence just cause she's famous? young people all do the same shit we smoke weed, drink & every once in a while try different shit. people shouldn't hate on her just because she's Hannah montana. LET THE GIRL LIVE

@if u were her bet you would be doin the same shit. why should she miss out on her adolescence just cause she's...

If She wanted to be famous and have a Stupid Mistake Filled youth she shouldn't have chosen Disney. Not when she's a model for Seven year olds, Maybe a few years after Hannah Montana ended I wouldn't be as disappointed

Just because we're adolescents doesn't mean we need to smoke and drink and do dumb shit. I don't do any of that, and I LOVED my teenage years. I can remember all of it, and I am actually proud of who I am today. I know what it's like to have a little girl look up to you. I'm my little sister's role model, and I wouldn't want her to think it's cool to smoke and drink just because I did it.
Grow up, please. Getting drunk and acting like a fool isn't cool. Smoking weed and acting like a dumbass is not cool.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +8Reply

Since when is it okay to justify getting drunk , smoking weed and doing crazy shit? I get the whole 'you're young, you only live once' philosophy, but why the fuck would you WANT to do that to yourself? You don't get any respect, it doesn't benefit you, all that happens is you intentionally harm yourself.

And don't give me any 'it builds character, you learn lessons' shit, because if you were smart in the first place you wouldn't do any of that stuff. There's certain lessons that don't need to be learned by making mistakes.

Well, look at it this way,
we do all the shit we want,but no one knows (kinda) and she does all the shit she wants and everyone knows, BUT shes rich as hell and we're poor compared to her. So in the end we're poor with privacy while she's famous with very little privacy :)