+158

On the Christmas episode of iCarly, Spencer and Mrs. Benson are getting married. That would make Freddie and Carly step brother and sister, but since Spencer is Carly's brother, would that make him Freddie's step dad AND step brother? amirite?

tswizzle4evers avatar
11 28
The voters have decided that tswizzle4ever is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

NO it would make Spencer Freddie's stepdad, and Carly his aunt. Carly's not Spencer's kid....

helloleas avatar hellolea No Way +44Reply

My mind went blank for like a minute untill I read the comments.

Why the fuck are they getting married, and why do I care enough to type this?

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +4Reply

what kind of sick game is nickolodeon playing these days?

wait what exactly would carly be because while she is spencer's sister,he is her guardian or does being guardian not really change anything

most thought-provoking post i think i have ever seen. thank god for the explanatory comments, my mind was blown. completely and utterly blank. how weird is that?

Why the hell are they getting married is the question you really should be asking.

too confusing. screw that!

That's dysfunctional.

Purple_Roses avatar Purple_Rose Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1094752

And if they had kids it would be both Spencer's niece or nephew and step-grandchildren

That is one messed up family

TheycallmeStans avatar TheycallmeStan Yeah You Are 0Reply

What do you call your sister in law's son?

Ya I totally agree with Carly being Freddie's aunt

ASSS

That wouldn't make Carly Freddie's step sister, you dumbass.

Spencer would be Freddie's step father, but Carly would be his sister and law because Spencer and Carly are brother and sister.

so Carly would be Freddie's Aunt, but because Carly and Freddie like each other, if they were to get married then his wife would be his aunt...which is really weird

riris avatar riri No Way -5Reply

Mind. Blown.

HagridandBuckbeaks avatar HagridandBuckbeak Yeah You Are -29Reply