+689

You hate it when you tell your parents about something funny that happened and they turn it into a life lesson, amirite?

DaleksInWonderlands avatar
12 8
The voters have decided that DaleksInWonderland is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

i hate it when someone sees a funny group on facebook and turns it into an amirite.

@i hate it when someone sees a funny group on facebook and turns it into an amirite.

If you read the comment directly above yours, you could see that I don't have a Facebook.

Yeah, one time I set my friends on fire and my parents, like, totally freaked out! They started ranting about how it's not nice to burn people!

@DaleksInWonderland Hahaha I love you. In a purely non-creepy way.

I don't think it's possible to love a stranger in a non-creepy way, but I am flattered. c:

Once I was driving down a mountain with my friends, and I guess we had forgotten to brush the snow off the top because on a particularly steep part all the snow that had piled up on the roof unstuck itself and slid down the windshield. We all laughed about it because it was just so unexpected. Then later I told my mom and she started lecturing me about safe driving habits in the snow.

One day people will stop posting things from Facebook on here.