+108

Cum stains are hard to clean off the keyboard, amirite?

1 11

That's hot

fuckin lol'd. Anonymous FTW

You should get one of those plastic slip covers for your keyboard so u can cum all u want to that random porn u beat off to and its just a simple wipedown

Not when you've had to do it as much as I have ;)

eww

Gay, hardcore, or amateur?

fuck

You are crazy! I do not wanna know how you know that you sick freak! Unless you have sex on a keyboard which would be uncomfortable..choose a bed next time

hmm, first off i got some in my spaebar a month ago still working.. this is because when sperm is in a place where air can get in it will eventually evaporate.. although.. i read that online.. anyways most things will evaporate over time if exposed to air, so yea.. as long as u didnt get like 12 oz. on ur pc keyboard or anyware that is vulnerable just leave it.... itll go away eventually...