+471

PETA, I love what you're doing, its great what you stand for, but you really need to chill out a notch. I don't think my dog cares about the stuffing of his bed, or if I wash my hands before feeding him, amirite?

keateauxs avatar Politics
5 28
The voters have decided that keateaux is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

According to PETA, what are we even allowed to do anymore? Eating lettuce is probably stealing from the turtles now or something

TailgateJuliets avatar TailgateJuliet Yeah You Are +24Reply
@997595

They dressed up in KKK outfits to protest a dog show...

SchrodingersCats avatar SchrodingersCat Yeah You Are +13Reply
@SchrodingersCat They dressed up in KKK outfits to protest a dog show...

Ha! That is over the top but I'd hate to be those poodles they shave for dog shows or being a dog stuck sitting still.

@997595

I saw that whole Obama thing. I laughed so hard.
They sent him a humane fly trap, so he can capture a fly and release it outdoors.

Katffros avatar Katffro No Way +11Reply
@997595

dude, why are there advertisements on both of your comments so far? its kind of annoying.

Madss avatar Mads Yeah You Are +5Reply

PETA is filled with hypocrites and lies.
They want the TOTAL liberation of animals, for one. Which means NO pets. Animals roam free and if they kill someone, they can't be reprimanded.
PETA is a joke.

Katffros avatar Katffro No Way +20Reply
@997620

Haha, wow. It's their nature though. :3 What do they think the big, sharp teeth are for?

Oooh, I hope they don't catch me, I have a service dog that I've ENSLAVED! EVERY DAY I FORCE HIM TO WORK FOR ME!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!!

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +17Reply

i'm totally for animal rights and all but PETA is little too extreme at times.

I'm a vegetarian and I hate PETA.

What are they doing, other than being overkill?

keateauxs avatar keateaux Yeah You Are +6Reply

Chill out, JUST A KNOTCH? Ahaha, yeah, I don't think you really new what PETA is doing.

@997647

Maybe they, like me, disagree with the whole "PETA, I love what you're doing," too.
I disagree with what they're doing. Yeah, animals should definitely be treated nicely, but PETA is filled with loony people.

PETA kills animals, and is a load of bull.

Lucis avatar Luci No Way +1Reply
@997972

For the second part I was meaning to say they were hypocrites. I don't know why I didn't write that though...

Lucis avatar Luci No Way 0Reply
@998561

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/ "Since 1998, PETA has opted to “put down” 23,640 adoptable dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens instead of finding homes for them."

Lucis avatar Luci No Way +4Reply

Some PETA people are good and some are over the top. But A dog probably would be happier sleeping out in the woods eating squirrels so I don't think they should worry about that.

@997975

I have a husky akita mix and malamute great dane mix so when I think of dogs I think of DOGS. Not rats with fur. So I guess my standard for dogs is a bit different. And I already knew what Canis Lupis and Canis Domesticus meant. I don't go to wolf centers for nothing.

Actually this post's arguments are not too good because well... I do wash my hands when preparing food for my dog because I don't want him to consume germs and shit like that BUT I totally agree. PETA is filled with horrible people with no logic whatsoever.